Grail indicators - page 4

artmedia70:
I've already been pecked at on the fifth... I'm tired of fighting, I want to sleep.

Get some sleep and come back. Nothing like that happened on the fifth either. I must be tired, so sleep urgently. ))

Zhunko:

Artyom, isn't what you see on the graph, or what you've just learned, already the past?

The boundary between the past and the future is clearly defined.

The past (P) + present (H) + future (B) = the single process in question. Although there are functional differences in the types of functions P(c), H(c) and B(c), where c is time, the normalisation condition: P(c) + H(c) + B(c) = 1 is always fulfilled at any point in time. Time boundaries of these stages depend on the considered time unit. If we consider millennia, the "present" time = 1000 years, strange as it may seem. If we consider years, "present"=1 year, etc.

In our case, "present" is events occurring during the current bar. It turns out that if we don't consider price behaviour before the current bar, we don't use historical data either.

yosuf:

Past (P) + Present (H) + Future (B) = the single process in question. Moreover, although there are functional differences in types of functions P(c), H(c) and B(c), where c is time, always, i.e. at any moment of time, the normalisation condition is fulfilled : P(c) + H(c) + B(c) = 1.

Unsolved problems of modern physics:

- Section quantum gravity, cosmology, general and partial relativity theories:

- The time axis problem.

A universal regression model can not only make money on forex, but also solve one of the fundamental puzzles of physics? You've already derived the general functional - go for it! Einstein is turning over in his grave....

Demi:

- The section on quantum gravity, cosmology, general and partial relativity theories:

- The problem of the axis of time.

A universal regression model can not only make money on forex, but also solve one of the fundamental mysteries of physics? You've already derived the general functional - go for it! Einstein is turning over in his grave....

Bollocks, contemporaries smoke cooler:http://u-news.org.ua/14484-deystvitelno-li-nash-mir-realen.html

Demi:

- The section on quantum gravity, cosmology, general and partial relativity theories:

- The problem of the axis of time.

A universal regression model can not only make money on forex, but also solve one of the fundamental mysteries of physics? You've already derived the general functional - go for it! Einstein is turning over in his grave....

At least, I have found a type of these functions, and each of them does not contradict the laws of logic and published them in a famous article. It turns out, I am the first who found them, judging by absence of objections from scientists to conclusions of the article. Apparently, it is high time to let them be widely discussed, let them criticize, teach the scientist, I am sure they will not find fault. The usual notions are being broken: "From history we go to the future through the present". It turned out to be quite the opposite: "from the future through the present we go into history". They thought that we are creating the future today. It turns out that this is not the case. It would seem that there is a contradiction, but only at first glance. If we decide to get rich in the future, it turns out that the entire process has been "shaped" in the future and all we have to do is to obey the commands of the "future". It goes like this. I'm looking for a decent, most appropriate forum. Can you suggest one? Physicists, philosophers or mathematicians? Or should we start a branch here?

yosuf:

Past (P) + Present (H) + Future (F) = the single process in question. Moreover, although there are functional differences in types of functions P(c), H(c) and B(c), where C is time, the normalization condition : P(c) + H(c) + B(c) = 1 is always fulfilled at any moment of time. Time boundaries of these stages depend on the considered time unit. If we consider millennia, the "present" time = 1000 years, strange as it may seem. If we consider years, "present"=1 year, etc.

In our case, "present" is events occurring during the current bar. It turns out that if we don't consider price behaviour before the current bar, we don't use historical data either.

there is only a moment between the past and the future))

The present does not depend on the unit of time, but on the time of recognition of events. For a human a fraction of a second, for a computer a microsecond. This is for continuous systems.

And for discrete systems, it depends on the sampling rate of time at the boundaries of which decisions are made. Not exactly a unit of time, but close))

Avals:

there is only a moment between the past and the future))

The present does not depend on the unit of time, but on the time of recognition of events. For a human a fraction of a second, a computer a microsecond. This is for continuous systems.

And for discrete systems, it depends on the sampling rate of time at the boundaries of which decisions are made. Not exactly a unit of time, but close))

Completely misleading, according to the above formulas. You want to exclude the H(c) function, which is unacceptable because it actually exists. P(c), i.e. the past, is obtained by integrating H(c). Without H(c) there is no history. Nonsense?

yosuf:
A complete fallacy, according to the above formulas.

So what you're saying is that for humans, the present depends on the unit of time adopted? That is, until they invented the second, there was no present?))

yosuf:
At least, I have found a type of these functions, and each of them does not contradict the laws of logic and published them in a famous article. It turns out, I am the first who found them, judging by absence of objections from scientists to conclusions of the article. Apparently, it is high time to let them be widely discussed, let them criticize, teach the scientist, I am sure they will not find fault. The usual notions are being broken: "From history we go to the future through the present". It turned out to be quite the opposite: "from the future through the present we go into history". They thought that we are creating the future today. It turns out that this is not the case. It would seem that there is a contradiction, but only at first glance. If we decide to get rich in the future, it turns out that the entire process has been "shaped" in the future and all we have to do is to obey the commands of the "future". It goes like this. I'm looking for a decent, most appropriate forum. Can you suggest one? Physicists, philosophers or mathematicians?

Functions are bullshit.

Avals:

So what you're saying is that for humans, the present depends on the unit of time adopted? That is, until they invented the second, there was no present?))
I will have to explain it to you in more depth. In fact, really, all processes occurring in nature do not care about our time. They have their own "time". The link, in my theory, between the two notions of "time" is the constant coefficient "time constant of the process", which allows us to describe a purely natural process with the familiar notion of "time". In nature there is no discreteness, but by introducing milliseconds, we make a compromise.
Reason: