What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 51

PapaYozh:
In theory, on an ECN BuyLimit should have affected the Bid price.
That's right. But as MetaDriver pointed out above, this is not a real ECN, without matchmaking. So the rules are almost the same as for a normal broker.

MetaDriver:

And where did you put your next post? :) Changed your mind about sharing the bot? You went to RoboForex to trade the spread? )))

Take your time, as it turns out, there's no matching there. (i.e. there's no ECN there, just an STP called "ECN").

Real ECNs with matchmaking are on FXOPEN and GKFX (MT4), you can also trade the spread there...... when the spread is wider than the commission....

... What a life... wide spread - bad.... narrow spread - bad again.....

;-)

If you've had time to read the post, I can share the bot, in person.

and learn how limit orders work in the stock market)))

MetaDriver: ... I'll give you a gift, if you need it .....

Good man, bang and posted)), and yesterday Daren suffered with Urain (the one so just can not get).

P.S. there is an opinion that it is not pops, but TWAP stupid algorithms

FAQ:

Yeah, we're no match for you. Sitting here buried in two bags...

You're a moderator, but you've identified ANG3110 as an avatar. ANG3110's trading successes are known to some. His description of testing problems without Ask history is logically justified.

But you're a profitable algotrader? Honestly...

4xCobra:

I think I'm a moderator, but they cast ANG3110 as an avatar person.

I don't understand such pitches.

Is it bad to be a moderator or bad to be a moderator?

a moderator cannot troll? or everyone who is not a moderator can troll? :))

GaryKa:

Kindest soul man, bang and posted)), and Daren yesterday suffered with Urain (that just can not get).

P.S. there is an opinion that it is not pops, but stupid TWAP algorithms

That's what I was hinting at... ))

alex_r:
The only difference between the two is that the market is more attractive to me than to other Asian brokers.

No, it's just a joke to me. // I'm not kidding about FXOPEN and GKFX (MT4).

Although, if you send me the bot, I would love to help. If I understand the language.

sergeev:

is it bad to be a moderator or bad to be a jerk?

No trolling for a moderator? Or trolling for everyone who's not a moderator? :))

Yes! Exactly! Just cuff me and get in the moderator's stall. On the double.

Yee-haw!

;)

When are they going to start giving the tasty treats? It's like tying a hungry man by the leg and putting a cutlet so he can't reach it. It's a bit of subtle sadism.
Reason: