What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 55

I have a question for everyone. Sorry, off topic, but where else can I ask if not here, because the "software kit" is the same for everyone. So far, I have "worked" in Wyn 7x64. The other day I looked at Wyn 8x64. I didn't like the interface, but the speed of the system is killing me (in a good sense of this word).

so, my question is: Has anyone already upgraded?

Mischek2:
Put in a second hard drive, call it "D" and forget the hassle.
Thanks! I'd better start by buying another computer then, maybe with an extra drive too!

Alexey_74:

I have a question for everyone. Sorry, off topic, but where else can I ask if not here, because the "software kit" is the same for everyone. So far, I have "worked" in Wyn 7x64. The other day I looked at Wyn 8x64. I didn't like the interface, but the speed of the system is killing me (in a good sense of this word).

so, my question is: Has anyone already switched over?

I have it on both my Beech and Surface Pro... It's great...

I don't code a lot, but what I code works without any problems...

You'll get used to the interface in a day. Especially since 8.1 is about to come out, many things are even better and more usable there.

Thank you

Alexey_74:

I have a question for everyone. Sorry, off topic, but where else should I ask, if not here, because the "software kit" is the same for everyone. So far, I have "worked" in Wyn 7x64. The other day I looked at Wyn 8x64. I didn't like the interface, but the speed of the system is killing me (in a good sense of this word).

so, my question is: Has anyone already upgraded?

I got a new computer with 8. Got rid of the specific interface at the stage of tuning, now I'm just happy.

However, the computer is 5-10 times more powerful than the previous one ;)

komposter:

I got a new computer with eight. I got rid of the specific interface at the stage of tuning, and now I'm just happy.

True, and the computer is 5-10 times more powerful than the previous laptop ;)

How to get rid of interface 8? I would like an interface 7.

Dear developers! Please answer a couple of questions:

1. Will it be possible to load EAs using third-party DLLs into MT4 Market? As far as I know it is not allowed in MT5 market (correct me if I am wrong).
  2. Will there be bracket highlighting?
Thanks.

EconModel:
How do you get rid of interface 8? I would like to get rid of interface 7.

A better question is how to get rid of the 8 and 7 interfaces :)

XR is the rules.

Urain:

XP rules.

phe, antiquity.

sergeev:
Feh, ancient.

but reliable and unpretentious. and speed, by the way...

that's how long it takes your axis to load?

Reason: