I will write the indicator for free - page 7

mboxkomarov:
Are there any people on this forum who can make an indicator?

I understand it's not an indicator, but some kind of analyzer for the trade you're doing, and a bit of an assistant.

Here is a ready-made indicator... Desired improvement: Make it possible to show UP or DOWN arrows depending on the condition + sound signal when the condition is fulfilled. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/14394

P.S. I tried to make arrows... But they only show up when you put the indicator on a chart and no "movement" occurs when the price goes further

Guppy Multiple Moving Averages
Guppy Multiple Moving Averages
  • votes: 16
  • Dmitriy Kudryashov
  • www.mql5.com
С помощью данного индикатора реализуется стратегия Дерила Гуппи.

Dmitriy Kudryashov:

Here is a ready-made indicator... Desired improvement: Make it possible to show UP or DOWN arrows depending on the condition + sound signal when conditions are fulfilled.

P.S. I tried to make arrows... But they only appear when the indicator is plotted on a chart and no "movement" occurs when the price goes further

I do not understand what Guppy has to do with it, the indicator is written, but I'm waiting for confirmation from the customer - right or wrong

coolbezpp:
If price crosses the upper BB boundary from bottom to top and 70 or 80 RSI boundary, then I get a sell signal. If price crosses the lower BB boundary from top to bottom and 30 or 20 RSI boundary, then I get a buy signal. Bollinger bands with standard settings period 20, deviation 2, RSI must be adjusted by the user, including the extremes. timeframe 1, 5, 15, 30 min.

I can't get an answer in my personal message))) OK, I will post it here, check it out.

Files:
RSI_vs_BB.mq4  6 kb

Yes, compared to these tasks, mine is just a toy))

Thank you for your promptness. I'll be checking. I'll let you know the results later.

Yurij Izyumov:
I don't understand what Guppy has to do with it, the indicator is written, but I'm waiting for confirmation from the customer, right or wrong

Sorry the message didn't reply...

I asked: Can you improve the indicator? You replied that you could, but it would take a long time to wait. Then I wanted to reply: You'd better send me code or file. But I failed to add this message and therefore it was not displayed.

I sent next a link to the indicator I wanted to improve.

ottenand:
Yes, compared to such tasks, mine is just a toy)))
I remember yours, but that was just a toy, yours is a bit more complicated, just for me personally because there is a point where I have to unload two symbols to one indicator, I failed, this point glitches in mql5, I'll get back to it.

Dmitriy Kudryashov:

Sorry the message didn't reply...

I asked: Can you improve the indicator? You replied that you could, but it would take a long time to wait. Then I wanted to reply: You'd better send me code or file. But I failed to add this message and therefore it was not displayed.

Next I sent a link to the indicator I would like to improve.

OK, I'll look into it.

Yurij Izyumov:

I am not getting any replies in private))) OK, I will post it here for now.

Kind Yuri

Can I replace RSI with PRSI and WPRSI

wprsi_signal_v.201_soundalarm_mtf.mq4 modified for MTF Mladen attached

With respect,

Timur

Reason: