EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 254

Tantrik:

Anyone can go bankrupt if he is alone and stands against the market, but if a team (the club of billionaires) and against the crowd of traders who will win. The Swiss hit the franc exchange rate, the exchange rate goes down and then goes up again, they sell again at a high price where they make a loss.

You are confused. It is profitable to sell expensive. And it is profitable to buy cheap. Knock down the price, then buy it back. And then you buy it back. In theory. In practice, it does not work out to be always a winner, even if their options are unlimited.

It's just nice... good traffic today.

sever30:

Pound/Bucks buy 1.59231, TP 1.59505, SL 1.58196; sell 1.58196, TP 1.57866, SL 1.59231. Maximum saw three flips, so volume is your choice.

Closed on TP

Pound/bucks buy 1.59970, TP 1.60241, SL 1.58394; sell 1.58394, TP 1.58063, SL 1.59970. Saw three flips at most, so volume is your choice.

gip:
You are confused. Selling expensive is profitable. And buying cheap is profitable. Knock down the price, then buy back. And then you buy it back. In theory. In practice, it does not work out to be always a winner , even with their unlimited possibilities.

Practically speaking - one works, the other thinks and in the pub thinks and in the canaries thinks - who has more money?

The American crisis.

In a country, there is a crisis, the currency depreciates, unemployment, decline in production - the more money is printed, the faster it depreciates. In the US, there is a crisis - the dollar is going up - they are printing dollars and buying all kinds of liquidity - gold, currencies. Imports exceed exports - the crisis continues - investors are all in the dollar.

They have stocked up - the economy shows positive dynamics - exports go, domestic development, the mood of the pondos is positive.

It turns out they always win - and the crisis should be repeated in N... years from now.

Rover82:
Here's a simple beginner's version in No. 4 pg. 40 there is a drawing there, you can read it too...
Maybe... As a beginner - visualisation, price contemplation - show the sense of price movement - not to repeat, not to make patterns - observe it 24 hours with history in mind. It's easier to say animate the price and work only with the price, rather than guessing (looking for) the big players and what they are up to....

Tantrik:
Maybe... As a beginner - visualisation, price contemplation - show the point of price movement - not to repeat, not to make a pattern - observe it 24 hours with history in mind. It's easier to say animate the price and work only with the price, rather than guessing (looking for) the big players and what they are up to....

Who ever advised you to "guess"? This seems to be the first time I've written on this thread - I rarely come in and always come out with some bewilderment - I don't understand what's being done here.

Analysis is a way of understanding what is ALREADY done, what is at hand now. You don't have to anticipate - you just have to recognise the actions of the big guys. After their actions (impulse), the System comes out of its established state, and then its behavior is more or less predictable. Until the next kick is given.

But trying to guess what will be the kicker... ))) "No guys, democrats - just tea! )))"

No, you can try, and there are probably people who work that way, but I don't know them. I haven't met them. The point here is that, for example, the expectation of a % rate change is played out in advance. Just like any other expected events. And dramatic social and fundamental news is by definition unpredictable.

So it only remains for us, lambs, kittens and dogs, to catch signals from the powers that be and work in the context they set. True, for that we need to be able to analyze technically.

And who has delusions of grandeur, burdened with a thirst for fast enrichment, let this... anticipate. Flag in the hand, a margin call around your neck...))

Svinozavr:

Who ever advised you to "guess"? This seems to be the first time I've written on this thread - I rarely come in and always come out with some bewilderment - I don't understand what's being done here.

Analysis is a way of understanding what is ALREADY done, what is at hand now. You don't have to anticipate - you just have to recognise the actions of the big guys. After their actions (impulse), the System leaves its settled state, and its behavior is more or less predictable. Until the next kick is given.

But trying to guess what will be the kicker... ))) "No guys, democrats - just tea! )))"

No, you can try, and there are probably people who work that way, but I don't know them. I haven't met them. The point here is that, for example, the expectation of a % rate change is played out in advance. Just like any other expected events. And dramatic social and fundamental news is by definition unpredictable.

So it only remains for us, lambs, kittens and dogs, to catch signals from the powers that be and work in the context they set. True, for that we need to be able to analyze technically.

And who has delusions of grandeur, burdened with a thirst for fast enrichment, let this... anticipate. Flag in the hand, a margin call around your neck...))

I just wrote that I'm against guessing - I replied to the man's link to the masterforex magazine, and there's guessing - the presence or absence of a major player in the market..... (that's what context is, by the way).

And your idol is context. You often mention it for good health! What is it? when will it start? when will it end? how long will it last (here you have entered a trade and the context was enough for 20pp)? what is its strength?

Analysis - knowing the answers to the previous questions, you can conduct an analysis...

The price moved - is this the context? and we enter the market with a faint hope that the movement will continue. In general, are these (i don't know much about it) patterns or not? (wrote about another, thought about another, found another property of the market - expensive, looking for cheaper )

You've gone into some kind of stream of consciousness again, it's impossible to understand what you're writing. Try to justify what you are saying.
Reason: