Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 995

found it myself, if anyone needs it https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1388

Good afternoon. During the strategy test, there are errors in the logbook, the meaning of which I don't understand. Looking through the errors in the help did not give me any help. The errors are as follows:

2016.01.13 10:52:35.085 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 268 at 2015.12.16 21:05 exceeded)

2016.01.13 10:52:35.087 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1.48320 at 2015.12.17 21:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, low price 1.48330 mismatches)
Thank you in advance.

Nechta:

Good afternoon. During the strategy test, there are errors in the logbook, the meaning of which I don't understand. Looking through the errors in the help did not give me any help. The errors are as follows:

2016.01.13 10:52:35.085 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 268 at 2015.12.16 21:05 exceeded)

2016.01.13 10:52:35.087 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1.48320 at 2015.12.17 21:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, low price 1.48330 mismatches)
Thank you in advance.

Error in historical data.

Can the code create new variables?

001:
Is it possible to create new variables by code?

How do you do calculations without variables?

code snippet

void f_err()
{ err= err++;
switch(err)
{case 3 : Print("Incorrect parameters ");break;
case 4 : Print("Trade server is busy ");break;
case 5 : Print("Old client terminal version ");break;
}

}

I cannot figure out what the issue is and when it happened. The line error=error++; doesn't summarize the errors. If I write error=errors+1, it sums up; but if I replace it with the English characters, it sums up both. The trouble is that I created variables in Russian code long ago.

Well, if you like to write variables in Russian, you'd better program in 1C, the operators are also in Russian there.

KopH:

code snippet

void f_err()
{ err= err++;
switch(err)
{case 3 : Print("Incorrect parameters ");break;
case 4 : Print("Trade server is busy ");break;
case 5 : Print("Old client terminal version ");break;
}

}

I cannot figure out what the issue is and when it happened. The line error=error++; doesn't summarize the errors. If I write error=errors+1, it sums up; but if I replace it with the English characters, it sums up both. The trouble is that I created variables in Russian code long ago.

And where is the declaration of the variable type an error? Use English letters for names of variables, although I admit that MQL4 works fine with Russian names. You use err and then substitute err in switch(), somehow inconsistently. If you need to add 1 to the variable, then instead of err=err++; write err++;.

Vinin:

How do you do calculations without variables?

There are initial variables, but in the course of the work new ones are needed. The question is, how do I create NEW ones by code? I have N variables and

N=1440/Period();

and different TFs are used.

001:

There are initial variables, but in the course of the work new variables are needed. Here's the question, how do I create NEW variables by code? I have N variables and

and different TFs are used.

You can use arrays and functions
Reason: