Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 994

pycha:
is there a 64bit version of the terminal?
Yes, and its name is MetaTrader 5.

Gentlemen programmers, please help, I need a small EA for mt4. It needs to indicate over every bar the number of open orders during this bar. I would be very grateful.

Piccha

tutty:

Gentlemen programmers, please help, I need a small EA for mt4. It needs to indicate over every bar the number of open orders during this bar. I would be very grateful.

If something does not work, ask us here. We will try to help you.

1. I don't need to pay for it, there is no need for elementary councillors.

2. I have no time to learn the basics of MQL, so I am asking for help with the EA, maybe someone else will need it. Thank you.

Hello dear users!
I am asking for help from knowledgeable people.
I want to do automatic binary options trading (they have platform in browser) with advisor in MetaTrader 4. But I don't know how to connect MetaTrader 4 and the browser. Unfortunately I am not good at programming, I just know the basics. I understand that when my Expert Advisor works, the OrderSend() function is called in MetaTrader 4. What if I replace it with some other function, which would activate e.g. clicker, which in turn would be able to press certain button with given coordinates (CALL or PUT on binary options) in browser?
Please help. If you can - "break it down" because, as I said before, I'm at an early stage of programming.
If someone has already implemented this idea, can you share this program?
I would be very glad and grateful to them.
I believe in auto-trading, which has no human emotions or fatigue. I believe in auto-trading, which never gets tired or human emotion, and which always implements a strategy with a cool head.
Please help me in this matter.

My email: serverh@mail.ru

Serga:

Hello dear users!
I am asking for help from knowledgeable people.
I want to do automatic binary options trading (they have platform in browser) with advisor in MetaTrader 4. But I don't know how to connect MetaTrader 4 with a browser. Unfortunately I am not good at programming, I just know the basics. I understand that when my Expert Advisor works, the OrderSend() function is called in MetaTrader 4. What if I replace it with some other function, which would activate e.g. clicker, which in turn would be able to press certain button with given coordinates (CALL or PUT on binary options) in browser?
Please help. If you can - "break it down" because, as I said before, I'm at an early stage of programming.
If someone has already implemented this idea, can you share this program?
I would be very glad and grateful to them.
I believe in auto-trading, which has no human emotions or fatigue. I believe in auto-trading, which never gets tired or human emotion, and which always implements a strategy with a cool head.
Please help me in this matter.

My email: serverh@mail.ru

I don't think they can help you here. I understand there are no programmers here. Only freelance links. They'll help you for $.

Я не теряю надежды. А вдруг!  :) 

Serga:

In order for someone to do something, you have to put out the ToR. You already have a button.

Vinin:
You have to post the ToR in order for someone to do something. And you already have the button.

But I've been very specific about it, haven't I? OK, the ToR is as follows:

You need to create a relationship that would allow an EA working in MetaTrader 4 to open trades in binary options in a browser.

How can this be done?

Hi, just upgraded to Windows 7. Now I notice the terminal is saving data not in the program folder but in the "users" folder on my C drive.
C:\Users\pycha\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\222D2D3D48A76F1C2206361F652F70F04C\MQL4\Files This
does not make me happy because history is saved there - and it completely clogs C drive, losing history. And Expert Advisor works based on historical data and the more history the better. Is there a way to fix it and make it save data again in the folder with the program?
Reason: