Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 999

Shant82:

Hi all, help with the owl... Was writing it myself and this is my first project... how to explain that you have to sell if condition : macd3 >0 && macd2<macd3 && macd1>macd2 , and sell vice versa...

Here is the owl itself

void OnTick()

{

}

To insert the code correctly here in the forum, click on SRC in the editor menu

and enter the code in the window that appears.

Can I ask the developers a question?

Why does MT4 not allow me to edit a comment on an active order?

I can set a comment only when opening a trade.

The comment changes automatically at partial closing of a position or at closing by SL or TP. But I cannot change the value myself. Why such a restriction?

Guys, how to request a balance - if I have a balance, then let's go!

Or a request for the last closed transaction to say if it closed with a profit or loss

Tema97:

Guys, how to request a balance - if I have a balance, then let's go!

AccountBalance.

paladin80:
AccountBalance.
Gj Bro))))

I have a question of this nature. If you set a trailing stop. This function is now part of the order. Will the trailing stop be triggered when the terminal is switched off????

nikelodeon:
I have a question of this nature. If you set a trailing stop. This function is now part of the order. Will the trailing stop be triggered when the terminal is switched off????

1. this function was there before

2. No.

'isCloseLastPosByStoporTake' - function can be declared only in the global scope RENGAR.mq4 71 5
how to fix it!

Vinin:

1. this function was there before

2. No.

Puff to tears..... :-) Good to know
Reason: