Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 967

boris.45:

Hello. There's a problem I've never encountered before. I have written a piece of a multi-currency Expert Advisor program. No errors detected on compilation, but when I try to test it I get a response:

2015.11.24 14:37:20.503 TestGenerator: no history data 'EURUSD1' from 2015.11.02 to 2015.11.03

The meaning is clear that there is no historical data, but in the board the currency is written as "EURUSD". Where did EURUSD1 come from and how to find the error.

Who knows the solution to this problem, please advise.

This is how TF1 is written in EURUSD. Accordingly, M5 will be represented as EURUSD5.

PozitiF:

This is why it appears at the bottom because you are erasing the directory name. Do not erase the word Experts\ when you write the new name.

Yes, that's right, thank you!

borilunad:
This is how TF1 in EURUSD is denoted in the journal. Accordingly, M5 will be represented as EURUSD5.

Thank you very much.

Good evening friends,

Technical question:

How do I guarantee(!) to open 7 orders? Or 24 orders? On different instruments, albeit sequentially. I don't quite understand the work of terminals from different brokerage companies and MQL interpreter.

If there is a place to read it, i would appreciate the links.

I'm familiar with mql4 programming aspects, I'm definitely familiar with programming in general.

I have a stack of orders - pairs and volumes, I need to place orders, say within one minute, with a guarantee that they will open.

Side:

Good evening friends,

Technical question:

How do I guarantee(!) to open 7 orders? Or 24 orders? On different instruments, albeit sequentially. I don't quite understand the work of terminals from different brokerage companies and MQL interpreter.

I'm familiar with mql4 programming aspects, I'm definitely familiar with programming in general.

I have a stack of orders - pairs and volumes, I need to place orders, say within one minute, with a guarantee that they will open.

You will find in the Documentation and Help, as well as examples in Kodobase for different instruments! And talk to your brokerage company about guarantees and speed!

borilunad:
You will find in the Documentation and Help, as well as examples in Codobase for different tools! And talk to the DC about guarantees and speed!
Well er... If there was an answer, I would not litter the ether ))) of course different DCs have different perspectives on opening such orders, I was talking to 5. It's not a speed guarantee, which I don't need, I just need to open orders, at a completely non-extreme moment. Completely guaranteed. I need to execute a certain number of orders with a clear guarantee.

Side:
Well er... If there was an answer there, I wouldn't have littered the ether ))) of course different DCs have different perspectives on opening such orders, I've been in touch with 5. It's not a speed guarantee, which I don't need, I just need to open orders, at a completely non-extreme moment. Completely guaranteed. I need to execute a certain number of orders with a clear guarantee.
I don't think it is absolutely guaranteed. Is it possible to guarantee that someone will not have to open orders on weekends? As for the rest, we should provide for processing of errors in order opening and, if necessary, repeat the order.

Side:

Good evening friends,

Technical question:

From the point of view of the MT4 terminal it is possible to guarantee that an order to open a position or a pending order will be sent to the brokerage company, but only the brokerage company can accept them or not. There are many nuances when BC may not accept it - requotes, opening price is too close to the current price, stop-loss and take-profit may not be accepted in one order (i.e. SL and TP need to be modified later), too frequent orders sent to the BC server, etc.
The Expert Advisor should handle errors of non-acceptance of orders from the DC. Check the Return Codes of the trade server.

paladin80:
From the point of view of the MT4 terminal, it is guaranteed that an order to open a position or a pending order can be sent to the brokerage company, but only the brokerage company can accept them or not. There are many nuances when BC can reject it - requotes, opening price is too close to the current price, stop-loss and take-profit can fail to be accepted in one order (i.e. SL and TP need to be modified later), too frequent orders sent to the BC server, etc.
The Expert Advisor should handle the errors of non-acceptance of orders from the DC. Check the Return Codes of the trade server.
Thanks friends, I understand in general, I will try to write a "smart script" ))

Good afternoon!
I need to measure and compare the distance between two MA lines. The unit of time and the unit of price are not suitable for measuring the distance. How do I measure distances in an MT4 chart?
Reason: