Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 854

evillive:
No one took away the tester's access to other people's TFs. The only thing that has been taken away is the visualisation.
I do not know, I did not participate in the discussions, I only read and understood that the values of the indicator of the older TF can be regarded as a glimpse into the future. And for this very reason receiving of these values in the tester was disabled. In other words, it was forbidden to write the tester grails with a glimpse into the future.

Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to change the colour and type of lines of open orders? The standard lines in MT4 are displayed with a green dashed line. For example, I would like to set a Buy order as blue solid line and a Sell order as red solid line.

I see, there is no way to do it with standard settings of MT4, only by means of MQL4 code (in which I am not very good) overlaying its own lines over the standard ones. Maybe there is a simple indicator of that kind? I think I am not the only one interested in the subject. I've tried to search for such an indicator, but so far no avail.

santafe22:

I think I wasn't the only one interested in the subject.

Somehow I don't think anyone else was interested in the subject...

The question is simple and not straightforward.

The magical EURUSD pair was somehow flat and not glitched. Decided to check the other franc-dollar pairs normally the others are glitching.

int end = iBarShift(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0);
Comment(end);
// отсчет от первого (нулевого) бара дня

It says 68 bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the NOT WOLLOWING pairs. In EURUSD everything is as it should be the number from zero bar writes...

What's wrong?????????? AND WHAT TO DO???

Thanks

Hi, is it possible to set different variables to a two-dimensional array, like

- MAS[int][double] !)

If the task is to equate two numbers which are not equal to each other, can I normalise them to get equality?

if(NormalizeDouble(число1,4)==NormalizeDouble(число2,4)){ ИМЕЕТ место быть???????????????

Top2n:

Hi, is it possible to set different variables to a two-dimensional array, like

- MAS[int][double] !)

What do you want to get?

Square brackets contain indexes with integer value

//***************************Вопрос 2******************************************//

If the task is to equate two numbers that are not equal to each other, can I normalise them to get equality?

if(NormalizeDouble(число1,4)==NormalizeDouble(число2,4)){ ИМЕЕТ место быть???????????????

Hi. Here's a question. When tested using control points the Expert Advisor shows good results, but when tested using all ticks it is much worse. Looking closer, we can see that the expert produces much more losing deals when tested by all ticks while maintaining profitable deals that are also profitable when tested by control points. What do I need to add to my Expert Advisor to ensure that tests for all ticks show exactly the same results as in the check points?

Only open and close trades at the opening of a new bar.

tara:
Only open and close trades when a new bar opens.
Then the entry point does not correspond to the idea and the results are different. Are there any other variants? It just turns out that opening trades by checkpoints filters out many losing trades. How to write such a filter?
Reason: