Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 859

evillive:
Stop moving and drawing new ones.
Explain please, ok I have removed the object, then only one arrow is drawn and all, then the error, the object is already created, but then how to be, the object that can be created only once? I thought it would be easier to create an arrow, but what about this? Can I give you an example? In the tutorial, it turns out that all examples move arrows....

AlexeyVik:
Attach the time to the object name. Maybe SignalTime will work
Ahhhh, I get it, the name is the same, so if you remove the deletion - the object is already created by name, no new ones are created, ok I'll try to attach the time.

AlexeyVik:
Attach the time to the object name. Maybe SignalTime will work.
Great, Alexey!!! Everything works, thank you very much)))

Pokrov:
Explain please, ok I have removed the object, then only one arrow is drawn and all, further error, the object is already created, but then how to be, the object that can be created only once? I thought it would be easier to create an arrow, but what about this? Can I give you an example? In the tutorial, all examples move arrows....
To avoid errors, check if(ObjectFind(name) >= 0)

AlexeyVik:
To avoid an error, check if(ObjectFind(name) >= 0)
Ok, thanks!

Hello! How do I close an order piecemeal?

Replace OrderLots() with the size of the lot to be closed.

AlexeyVik:
Replace OrderLots() with the size of the lot to close.
I can't close the last part. With lot, it's OK, corresponds to the volume of the balance. What is the problem?

CJIeCaPb:
The last part I can't close. With the lot, it's fine, matches the volume of the balance. What's the problem?
There are very few clairvoyants in our world, why bother us for nothing? Just post the error, it will be easier for everyone...

Where the mistake is, I don't know.

Op.

Files:
5system2.mq4  8 kb
Reason: