Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 833

evillive:

1If a few pips are critical

2 Change from pips to normal trading.

3 Pips are effective only with automation, and it is very desirable to have a ping to the server of less than 1 ms and execution on request.

1No

2) daily profit of good pip traders is similar to that of "normal traders" per month, so everyone who wants to trade normally should sit quietly.

As a rule, you do not need to know how to trade.

evillive:

Boris, I'm surprised at you. It's not the normalization by Digits, it's the MathFloor and exactly when the calculator does (the calculator allows the whole equation to be entered, although it solves it step by step).

Expert Advisor: lots=MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()*rsk*0.01/margin/lotstep)*lotstep=MathFloor(1000*1*0.01/275.88/0.01)*0.01=0.03 - as you see, there is no "normalization"

Calculator: Trunc(1000*0.01/275.88/0.01)*0.01=0.03 - just like that

The question is closed, EA calculates correctly, I checked it and pasted wrong value of margin and got wrong result.

Congratulations on finding the "malefactor"! ;)

points (1.0003-1.0001) multiplied by 10000, afterNormalizeDouble(1.0003-1.0001,0) will everything be rounded correctly?

eddy:
points (1.0003-1.0001) multiplied by 10000, after NormalizeDouble(1.0003-1.0001,0) will everything be rounded correctly?
Where is the multiplication? Without it, it comes out zero.

Easy debugging of the Expert Advisor - please help

MetaEditor 5.0 Build 1035

I drafted my Expert Advisor, inMetaEditor settings I selected Debug tab: Use...=Yes, Symbol=EURUSD, Period=H4.

1) Start debugging, and in MT4 Build 765 I opened required symbol with required timeframe and attached Expert Advisor.

2) I change the charts view, add required indicators, adjust scale...

3) The event triggers, I go step by step through the required algorithm in debug mode, fix the error, recompile the Expert Advisor and ... go to step 1).

The problem: I have to pass step 2) every time, to bring fintech tool window into required state (I tried Template of fintech tool - it doesn't work, it opens in debug mode with default settings).

Question: is there any way to memorize settings of fintech to speed up debugging process?

AndreiIT:

Easy debugging of the Expert Advisor - please help

MetaEditor 5.0 Build 1035

I drafted my Expert Advisor, inMetaEditor settings I selected Debug tab: Use...=Yes, Symbol=EURUSD, Period=H4.

1) Start debugging, and in MT4 Build 765 I opened required symbol with required timeframe and attached Expert Advisor.

2) I change the charts view, add required indicators, adjust scale...

3) The event triggers, I go step by step through the required algorithm in debug mode, fix the error, recompile the Expert Advisor and ... go to step 1).

The problem: I have to pass step 2) every time, to bring fintech tool window into required state (I tried Template of fintech tool - it doesn't work, it opens in debug mode with default settings).

Question: is there any way to memorize settings of fintech to speed up debugging process?

And it is necessary to save a template with a debug name.

evillive:
But it is necessary to save the template with the name debug.

Did it through FI window:Template->SaveTemplate...->debug.tpl

Now debugging fromMetaEditor does not start: MT4 window blinks and returns toMetaEditor without starting.

AndreiIT:

Did it through FI window:Template->SaveTemplate...->debug.tpl

Now debugging fromMetaEditor does not start: MT4 window blinks and returns toMetaEditor without starting.

It is strange, it works for me. Maybe there are some errors in the log?

evillive:
It's weird, it works for me. Maybe there are some errors in the log?

Thanks for the tip: In the MT4 log it says first "... Expert ProbaExpert EURUSD,H4: loaded successfully", then immediately "... Expert ProbaExpert EURUSD,H4: removed".

Breakpoints are everywhere, including in OnInit().

what is the easiest way to download all available graph history?
Reason: