Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 840

eddy:

How can I make the bar of the histogram to be a different colour when the value is smaller than the previous bar?

and what is the easiest way to load all available chart history?

1. the same way as in AO, for example.

2. By means of a script.

How do I load an array calculated by OnTick() into a user-defined function?

NICK_R:
Can you tell me how to load an array calculated by OnTick() into a custom function?
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/66613

NICK_R:
Please tell me how to load an array calculated by OnTick() into a custom function.
I don't need to load anything.

tatianati:

Hello, please help me to get signals from the indicator.

I am calling without parameters:

Trying like this:

Try like this:
if( ind10!=0 )Signal=1;//бай

if( ind21!=0 )Signal=2;//сел

tatianati:

Thanks, but doesn't want to do that either.

I've read that not all indicators can get a signal, but I haven't come across one yet,

Maybe this is the case, please take a look.

This indicator does not draw on zero bar, read data from the first bar and/or older ones.

evillive:
This indicator does not draw on zero bar, read data from the first bar and/or older ones.
Thank you for your help.

Please advise how to implement. There is a buy or sell signal, expert advisor memorisesHigh 1 andLow 1 on which there was a signal.Next signal to buy or sell, EA looks at the previous signal and if the current bar(on which there was a signal) is in the range ofHigh 1 andLow 1, then EA places an order.

MiroshA:
Please advise how to implement. There is a buy or sell signal, expert advisor memorisesHigh 1 andLow 1 on which there was a signal.Next signal to buy or sell, EA looks at the previous signal and if the current bar(on which there was a signal) is in the range ofHigh 1 andLow 1, then EA places an order.
There is a signal. Look for the past signal on the history and see on what bar it was. Compare the current price with the High and Low of the bar that was the last signal.

Thanks for the reply, but I meant what mql4 functions can be used to implement this?
Reason: