Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 829

is there no way to adjust the height of the points in pixels?

Good day: Could you please advise how to solve the problem with the Board, on the current bar a signal to open an order triggers, the price goes further, the stop is moved to the breakeven, then the price returns and the order is closed at the stop at breakeven,

But a problem follows, as the bar is streaming and there is a signal to open it again, an order is opened but we don't need it because the previous one was closed at the stop and the price has changed. How do I solve this problem? I thank you in advance.

Pokrov:

Good afternoon, Could you please advise how to solve the problem with the Board, on the current bar a signal to open an order, the price goes further, the stop is moved to the breakeven, then the price returns and the order is closed at the stop at breakeven,

But a problem follows, as the bar is streaming and there is a signal to open it again, an order is opened but we don't need it because the previous one was closed at the stop and the price has changed. How do I solve this problem? I thank you in advance.

Simple! Add these conditions to the code, and how, logic will tell you!

Make the owls remember when a warrant is not needed.

Set the condition for opening the number of ticks in the current bar to be less than X.

Veterros:

Set the condition for opening the number of ticks in the current bar to be less than X.
Thanks, it helped. But this is a double-edged sword, limiting ticks creates a probability of not triggering a signal to open an order. Any other ideas?

Pokrov:
Thank you, it helped. But it is a double-edged sword. Limitation of ticks creates probability of not triggering order opening signal. Any other ideas?

1. Do not trade on the current bar, except at the opening.

2. If it is really necessary, look through the history of closed time of the last market order, if this time is less than Time[0]-PeriodSeconds() - do not trade. Or trade, but in the opposite direction ;)

evillive:

1. Do not trade on the current bar, except at the opening.

2. If it is really necessary, look through the history of closed time of the last market order, if this time is less than Time[0]-PeriodSeconds() - do not trade. Or trade, but in the opposite direction ;).

Yes, I already thought about comparing closing time of an order with opening time of the current bar but it is the whole business )))). I would like a concise solution, like limiting tick volume.

the meta-editor used to have help with function descriptions at the bottom and not in a separate window - since when is this no longer the case and why?

Hello connoisseurs.

I've been asking in here# asking how to do it. There were no answers. Either I asked a very dumb question or it's impossible to do.

Reason: