Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 830

Can you tell me how to change the name of a variable in the whole code at once?

eddy:
the meta-editor used to have help with function descriptions at the bottom and not in a separate window - since when is this no longer the case and why?
Good morning, it's been a long time since you switched on ME, though )))

and what, it's not convenient at all! you used to sit and read the code and function descriptions at the bottom if you needed to. what was the last version of ME to support this?

favidu:
Can you please tell me how to change the variable name in the whole code at once?

I had ME5 at hand. But it's the same in ME4.

AlexeyVik:

I had ME5 at hand. But it's the same in ME4.

Thank you.

how can I visually see the transaction history (as in the tester)?

eddy:
How can I visually see the history of trades (like in the tester)?
Save the report, it will automatically open in your browser, but it will not look the same as in the Strategy Tester. For example, the drawdown will be only on closed positions, and the floating drawdown is not shown in any way.

I meant like testing with visualisation - directly on the candlestick chart.

There is a script somewhere in the kodobase. Although I'm not sure about kodobase, there is one on Igor Kim's page. Here's the link, the topic has been raised on the forum before.

eddy:
I meant like when testing with visualisation - directly on the candlestick chart.

Read here.

Something distorted the file name not even abracadabra. It's called "secret MT4 features".

Reason: