Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 808

Terind:

Hello! Help me out here. I am writing my first EA in MQL4.

My Expert Advisor opens a position but does not close it. It does not show any errors in the log.

This condition does not work:

if ((OrdersTotal()!=0) && (OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)) //ордер ещё не выбран с помощью OrderSelect()

evillive:

This is the condition that doesn't work:

Thank you. Fixed it, it's working now.

Hello. i have encountered this problem. when i draw lines and rectangles on the chart of one pair, all these elements are displayed on the markets of other pairs. why is this and how can i remove it?

roymax:
Hello. i have encountered such a problem. when i draw lines and rectangles on the chart of one pair, all these elements are displayed on the markets of other pairs. why is this so, and how can i remove it?
I need to show it, since others do not know how to do it. And preferably in the code

This is a long-standing bug, you could consider it a feature :)

1. Draw something on some graph

2. Press the spacebar and move to another pair

The graphical objects remain on the chart

Example:

On the graph of the euro, a straight line has been plotted

Moved to the pound and reduced the vertical scale

tara:

Bild 765, doesn't work, the objects do stay, but on the graphic where they were created :)

P.S.: The way Alexey described certainly works, but in fact this action takes place in one window, the chart symbol changes, but the object is attached to the window, not to a symbol)))

Does AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_TRADE_ALLOWED)=false mean that the account is blocked? Or is it just a trade ban? What other criteria are there for a blocked account? And what exactly, besides a trade ban, is the account blocked if the login was passed (I mean error 64)?

tara:

Example:

and this has not been fixed in any way?

Hello. I looked in the documentation but couldn't find it. my question is this. is it possible to change this image at the start of the EA to your logo?

pycha:

Hello. I searched the documentation but couldn't find it. my question is this. can I change this picture when starting the EA to my logo?

#property icon "\\\\Images\\\xxx.ico";
Reason: