Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 804

Ozero:

Thank you for your reply.

According to https://docs.mql4.com/ru/obsolete Highest() andLowest() are obsolete functions. They have been replaced by

iHighest() and iLowest().

There are examples https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/ihighest and https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/ilowest

In the first example, the bar's belonging to a new day is not taken into account, while in the second example, the code has an error (it says int val_index=iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,10,10);

perhaps int val_index=iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,19,10);).

So, the algorithm comes down to sifting out yesterday's bars from the interval [X, X-12] and then searching for them via iHighest() and iLowest()?

Ozero.

Sorry, they point to the current TF, with "i" we use from any TF! It's always been like that, I only suggested a way to find the bar.

Why should I spend half a month to learn and then write everything in two days (and I'm sure there will be questions anyway), if I can ask and write everything in a week or even less. The result is that I had to kill a day to figure out the equation.

pycha:
Why should I spend half a month to learn and then write everything in two days (and I'm sure there will be questions anyway), if I can ask and write everything in a week or even less. The result is that I had to kill a day in order to deduce the equation.
That's what Freelance is for! And here is help for those who study and work on programming seriously! Leave the hints at the blackboard at school!

the problem is that i don't understand programming at all or have no time to do it. why should i pay for something that i can get for free?

Любой вопрос новичка, чтоб не захламлять форум

i'm working mostly in Qt and am studying it "seriously" using your language. mql4 with its full set of functions i don't need to know. i just need what i need. i think Arthur Conan Doyle wrote in Holmes:

"the human brain is an empty attic, where you can stuff anything you like. A fool does so: he drags there everything necessary and unnecessary. Finally, the moment comes when the most necessary thing cannot be stuffed in there anymore. Or it is hidden so far away that it cannot be reached. I do things differently. In my attic, I have only the tools I need. There's a lot of them, but they're in perfect order and always handy. And I don't need any extra junk."

i have another question. my debugging is magnetised to one currency pair. i cannot run it on any other. it automatically opens only one window of a currency pair. how do i fix it.

i can't run it on one currency pair. i can't run it on any other currency pair.

pycha:

i have another question. my debugging is magnetised to one currency pair. i cannot run it on any other. it automatically opens only one window of a currency pair. how do i fix it.

i can't run it on one currency pair. i can't run it on any other currency pair.

In the ME settings, debug section, you can select the TF and the debug graph symbol.

pycha:

freelancing is for those who don't understand programming at all, or who have no time at all. why should i pay for something i can get for free? the topic is called

I'm working mostly in QT and studying it "seriously" if to put it that way. mql4 with its full set of functions I don't need to know. I only need what I need:

Serious scientists have proven that the most developed have no more than 5-10% of their brains involved! So whose fault is it that "YOU" are stuffing it with "chaff"?!

By the way, "the miser pays twice!"

borilunad will take note .evillive thanks)))

borilunad:

It has been proven by serious scientists that the most developed have no more than 5-10% of their brains involved! So whose fault is it that "YOU" are stuffing it with "chaff"!

By the way, "the miser pays twice!"

Even more serious scientists later proved that the average person uses their brain at over 50% all the time, even when just watching TV, so don't give me that...

evillive:
Even more serious scientists later proved that the average person uses more than 50% of their brain all the time, even when just watching TV, so don't go there...
Because visual information takes up more memory and the rest is not retained. That's the harm of television! By the way, what is there to watch? Commercials, scandals, football?!
Reason: