Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 798

The question is more of a creative one. How can I draw a compound histogram of call+put+fu volumes in one sub-window? That is D1 and under each candlestick is a compound histogram. I remember, the FAQ somehow managed to draw a double one (volumes of Ask+Bid). In Excel, this is easily achieved by superimposing charts of the same size on top of each other: the first background is plain, opaque, and the others are transparent; histograms of the others are semi-transparent. But it is possible to do it with an Excel terminal. I have a lot of suggestions and ideas.

I think the answer will be: trade from Excel ))))

gyfto:

The question is more of a creative one. How can I draw a compound histogram of call+put+fu volumes in one sub-window? That is D1 and under each candlestick is a compound histogram. I remember, the FAQ somehow managed to draw a double one (volumes of Ask+Bid). In Excel, this is easily achieved by superimposing charts of the same size: the first background is plain, opaque, and the others are transparent; histograms of the others are semi-transparent. But it is possible to do it with an Excel terminal. I have a lot of suggestions and ideas.

I think the answer will be: trade from Excel ))))

Canvas.mqh

pako:
Canvas.mqh.
What does the new avatar have to do with it? It would be understandable if there was a schnapps

Vinin:
What does the new avatar have to do with it? It would be understandable if it was schnapps.
It says to connect with people.

Vinin:
What's with the new avatar? It would be understandable if it were schnapps.

Russians prefer vodka wherever they live, 37.5 for schnapps is more associated with 'flu' than a bloodwashing drink. and it's not feng shui.

Not for the sake of drunkenness, but for the sake of health.

pako:

Russians prefer vodka, no matter where they live,

not for the sake of drunkenness, but only for health

So the last character was a Russian stoker? He was very smoky ))))

AlexeyVik:
Apparently this is provided for by the broker. This is practiced at gkfx for example.
Yes, it has come to my attention, as this is a PAMM account, when an investor withdraws, his share is also deducted from open positions by closing them partially. This unfortunately leads to a worsening of signal statistics on the basis of such accounts.

pako:
Canvas.mqh

Renat's test script doesn't draw under 4, although it compiles without errors. But from MetaDriver - wow... I'm sitting in a daze ))))

yosuf:
Yes, it has come to my attention, as this is a PAMM account, when an investor retires his share is also written off from open positions by closing them partially. This leads, unfortunately, to a worsening of signal statistics on the basis of such accounts.
This is another option. It also happens when there is no counterparty with such or large volume, the order is closed or opened piecemeal.

gyfto:

Renat's test script doesn't draw under 4, although it compiles without errors. But from MetaDriver - wow... I'm sitting in a daze ))))

So how do these "overlays" help in the end!
Reason: