Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 761

_new-rena:

OK.

So you can't catch it on the fly, i.e. when it's logged?

Who prevents it from reading from the log every 100ms, it's almost "on the fly"? Unless you have access rights, I haven't checked if the script can open the file not in sandbox (\MQL4\Files\), but from other directories by means of MQL.

evillive:
Who prevents you from reading the log every 100ms, it's almost "on the fly"? The only difference is that I haven't checked access rights, I haven't checked if the script can open the file not in a sandbox (\MQL4\Files\) but from other directories, using MQL.

That's fine. I guess there's no other way to do it.

i already have everything on my screen except for these messages, and i want a news feed. that's it, we look at the screen, watch the bidding and don't even touch it )))) it's beautiful !!!

Just wipe the screen...

evillive:
Who prevents from reading the log every 100ms, it's almost "on the fly"? Except for access rights, I haven't checked if the script can open file not in sandbox (\MQL4\Files\), but from other directories, using MQL.
it's very interesting to understand the concept on the fly, when the years are different everywhere if you don't dare for serious money...

We'll talk tomorrow.

Hello! If anyone knows, can you please explain what this line is equal to? The period of the current timeframe? If so, how to increase it correctly?(TimeCurrent()+600)*2?
TimeCurrent()+600

noob1:
Hello! If anyone knows, can you please explain what this line is equal to? The period of the current timeframe? If so, how to increase it correctly?(TimeCurrent()+600)*2?
there current time + 600 seconds. the correct way would be this:
TimeCurrent()+PeriodSeconds()*х;

evillive:
there's the current time + 600 seconds :
Why is this correct??? Is PeriodSecond() equal to 600???

AlexeyVik:
Why is this correct??? Is PeriodSecond() equal to 600???
The question was how is it correct to increase the value of a variable by a period, did I state somewhere that"PeriodSecond() equals 600???"

evillive:
The question was how to correctly increase the value of the variable by the period, did I state somewhere that "PeriodSecond() is 600???"

I think you misunderstood the question.

noob1:
Hello! If anyone knows, can you please explain what this line is equal to? The period of the present timeframe? If so, how to increase it correctly?(TimeCurrent()+600)*2?

And I don't understand how to answer it. The TimeCurrent() is in no way connected with TF and any manipulations with it will cause only unpredictable number. It will change almost at every tick.

AlexeyVik:

I think you misunderstood the question.

And I do not understand how to answer it. TimeCurrent() is in no way related to the TF and if you do anything with it, you will only get an unpredictable number. It will change almost at every tick.

Question:

noob1:

Hello! If anyone knows, can you please explain what this line equals?

TimeCurrent()+600

Answer:

evillive:
there current time + 600 seconds.

What exactly is unclear?

Next is the second question:

noob1:
...The current timeframe period? If so, how do I increase it correctly?(TimeCurrent()+600)*2?

Clearly, a person wants to add the current time to the timeframe period, and this is exactly what it is

TimeCurrent()+PeriodSeconds()*х;

and again - what is not clear?

Reason: