Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 377

Zhunko:

Are we also on a software forum? :-))

Artem witnessed the wedding of Peter the Great and Catherine Alexeyevna, Suvorov's victories, the war with the French, the Decembrist uprising and many other interesting events of the time.

Yes, Vadim, I forgot to mention that I have always been a Jester under all the Tsars and Kings. Survived them all ;)

artmedia70, tell us what forex was like under Stalin?

okidoki543:
artmedia70, tell us what forex was like under Stalin?
All the currency traders were called "farmer's merchants" and put in jail. And their money would suddenly flow overnight to the commissars, and from there it would become the party's money. Lavrentiy amused himself with traders' wives, and the convicts benefited the state by working on Komsomol construction sites. Those were troubled times...

artmedia70:
All the currency traders were called "farmer's merchants" and put in jail. And their money was suddenly transferred to the commissars, and from there it became the party's money. Lavrentiy amused himself with traders' wives, and the convicts benefited the state by working on Komsomol construction sites. Those were troubled times...

That must have been difficult for you, eh? ;)

Did Stalin eat the repressed alive?

okidoki543:

That must have been difficult for you, eh? ;)

Did Stalin eat the repressed alive?

Depending on the mood. But always with champagne and then with homemade Georgian wine.

OK, I have a lamer question about usability. The chart can be scrolled left and right, as well as compressed and expanded. But how do I flip it up and down? I have required a vertical histogram in development but it is too difficult to view the indicator maximum values through compression of the chart, everything merges. In the settings it is possible to set

, but is there any way to set them programmatically? Then it would be possible to intercept the keyboard (about the mouse wheel I'm silent) and at least so scroll the chart up and down. If there are other possible ways, I'd be happy to try and implement them. The FAQ is supposed to have encountered a similar problem, as far as I can guess.

gyfto:

OK, I have a lamer question about usability. The chart can be scrolled left and right, as well as compressed and expanded. But how do I flip it up and down? I have required a vertical histogram in development but it is too difficult to view the indicator maximum values through the compressed chart, everything gets blurred. In the settings it is possible to set

, but is there any way to set them programmatically? Then it would be possible to intercept the keyboard (about the mouse wheel I'm silent) and at least so scroll the chart up and down. If there are other possible ways, I'd be happy to try and implement them. The FAQ is supposed to have encountered a similar problem, as far as I can guess.

Library again.

// 3.3.3. Функция устанавливает шкалу на указанном графике.
 void ServiceSetScale(int    hwndChart, // Системный дескриптор окна графика, на котором устанавливается состояние "Фиксировать масштаб".
                      double dMaximum,  // Максимум шкалы.
                      double dMinimum); // Минимум шкалы.

Zhunko:

Once again, the library.

Roger that, studied it all carefully, there is.

#import "ServicesMT4.dll"
   void ServiceSetScale(int hWnd, double top, double bottom);
#import
int start(){
   double top, bottom;
   top = WindowPriceMax();
   bottom = WindowPriceMin();
   top += 0.001; bottom += 0.001;
   int hWnd = WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period());
   ServiceSetScale(hWnd, top, bottom);
   return(0);
}
and hotkeys to the scripts. Thank you again.

Hello all, who can help decompile the indicator
Reason: