Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 745

evillive, thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

What to do when the compiler gives errors on 2 working inludes? This has never happened before!

#include <stderror.mqh>
#include <stdlib.mqh>

can't open "C:\Users\Boris\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1FC724C8C211BFE8ECF8B599A855301E\MQL4\include\stderror.mgh" include file

And also on stdlib.mgh I hope for any help! Thank you!

borilunad:

What to do when the compiler gives errors on 2 working inludes? This has never happened before!

can't open "C:\Users\Boris\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1FC724C8C211BFE8ECF8B599A855301E\MQL4\include\stderror.mgh" include file

means it's not there.

borilunad:

is that how it's written?

pako:

on my "english hills".

ok, it works. the string variable was cut, apparently there are length limitations. so only 5 is reflected.

_new-rena:
ok, it works. the string variable was cut, apparently there is a length limit. so only 5 is reflected.
Don't fool around.

tara:
Don't be silly.

Tara, I had a lot of different information stacked up in my line, so it cut off

I've just had a new idea.

there's been a series of eurik gossip since 4pm on 17.10.14, or am I wrong? (gone, not here about that).

_new-rena:

Tara, I had a lot of different information stacked in the line, so it cut off

I've just had a new idea. I'll have a look.

starting from 4pm on 17.10.14 there was a series of eurik gossip, or am I wrong? (gone, not here about that).

Wrong.

tara:
Wrong.
we'll see tonight. justified in the forecast thread.

AlexeyVik:

Oh, and there's another thing I don't understand. If N is datetime then D' 19:00 ' is text format. Can they be compared? No. In cases of time comparisons I write

D'19:00' is a literal constant of datetime type.
Reason: