Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 741

borilunad:

Where do you see that?!

See the documentation! And use the SRC button to insert the code!

If you're too lazy, see the 1st and last time:

It's never a bad thing to learn!

borilunad:

Where do you see that?!

See the documentation! And use the SRC button to insert the code!

If you're too lazy, see the 1st and last time:

It's never a bad thing to learn!

This is seen in MQL5. Thanks for the example for MT4. I need help to work in MQL5.

Please tell me which function returns the following value.

If an order has closed on the SL - do not return the whole time of closing the order on the SL , but only the minutes of closing the order on the SL.

For example, the order closed by the SL at 12:00 AM. I need the function to return only 00 (i.e. only the minutes).

Thank you.

Pokrov:
This is seen in MQL5. Thanks for the example for MT4. I need help to work in MQL5.
So ask in 5th forum!

solnce600:

Please tell me which function returns the following value.

If an order has closed on the SL - do not return the whole time of closing the order on the SL , but only the minutes of closing the order on the SL.

For example, the order closed by the SL at 12:00 AM. I need the function to return only 00 (i.e. only the minutes).

Thank you.

You can find out how many seconds have passed since the close (see Doc! When needed and I look, it doesn't stick in my head) and divide by 60!

borilunad:

You can find out how many seconds have passed since closing (see Doc! When you have to and I look, it doesn't stick in my head) and divide by 60!

Remind me - what is DOC?

I don't understand - where exactly to look.

I can't find the command defining the maximum number of market orders that can be opened. Who knows, please tell me

solnce600:

Remind me again - what is DOC?

I don't understand - where exactly to look.

Specifically here is where to look.

Thank you very much.
Reason: