Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 744

artmedia70,Why is there no connection on the terminal? no server is available (n/a). this is on the real account.There is a connection on the demo account. From another IP all is normal...

_new-rena:

OK. What would the command to explain the number of orders look like in this case?

I don't think more market orders can be opened, most likely this command is valid for the total number of orders, i.e. pending+market orders.

long  AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS);

pako:

thanks, pako!!!

Sorry, but this is the first time I've used the freebie. I put it right in the EA.

It came back 5, not much. Can you multiply it by 100?

ikatsko:
artmedia70,Why is there no connection on the terminal? no server is available (n/a). this is on the real account.There is a connection on the demo account. From another IP everything is fine...
Sorry, but I do not know the reasons. My alpha forex real was also unavailable last weekend. Before trading started it was back to normal and more accessible than the ladies in the red light district ;)

_new-rena:

thanks, pako!!!

Sorry, but this is the first time I've used the freebie. I put it in the EA.

It came back 5, not much.

Maybe you should read the terms and conditions.

artmedia70:
It's a pity, but I don't know why. My alpha forex real was inaccessible last weekend too. Before trading started it was back to normal and more accessible than the ladies in the red light district ;)

The answer is clear, thank you. But it's coming in from a different IP!

ikatsko:

The answer is clear, thank you. But it's coming in from a different IP!

I have experienced it myself. they forgot to connect. this happens when you are sure that there is no money left in the trader's deposit. you just need to let them know and everything will be OK. there are other options - the reason for disconnection.

artmedia70:
Shouldn't you read the terms and conditions at the office?
I know it's 500, but why does it return 5?

_new-rena:
I know it's 500, but why does it return 5?

_new-rena:

thanks, pako!!!

sorry, but this is the first time i've taken advantage of a freebie. put it right in the adviser.

It came back 5, which is a little low. Maybe multiply it by 100?

My "hills of english"

Files:
kol_otl.mq4  1 kb
Reason: