Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 737

Tahir745:
Hi all! How do I install the indicator? Can't do it after the update!? A button preferably? Thank you!
show me which finger to poke???

Hello! If anyone knows, please advise how to solve the problem: The Expert Advisor is supposed to place pending orders and delete unopened ones on the next bar. But when checking on the history data (D1), there are no open orders, although in the history the pending orders are placed and deleted.
//----------OnTick()------------------------------------------------------+
{
total=OrdersTotal();
   if(total<1)
   {
      if(MaCurrent>MaPrevious)
      {
         ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,Ask,3,SL*Point,0,"01",MAGICMA,TimeCurrent()+600,clrNONE);

noob1:
Hello, if someone knows, please advise how to deal with this issue: my Expert Advisor is supposed to place pending orders and delete pending orders on the next bar. But, when checking on historical data (D1), there is no open order, even though in the history, the pending orders are placed and deleted.

The story wants to see where it is written that such orders are successfully placed - right at Ask price and with such exact stoploss...

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,Ask,3,SL*Point,0,"01",MAGICMA,TimeCurrent()+600,clrNONE);

Although SL might work, who knows...

evillive:
The story wants to see where it is written that such orders are successfully placed - right at Ask price and with such exact stoploss... Although SL might be able to get away with it, who knows...
I see the 'cautious' option from Sample MASDa!

borilunad:
I see the "careful" version from Sample MASDa!

Nah, I was asking specifically about the current price pauses, how do they

...in the history the pauses are placed and deleted.

evillive:

Nah, I was asking specifically about the current price pauses, how do they

Sure, if the price hasn't reached the opening bar. By the way, in the new bilds discussion thread I left "disturbing" posts about the new 711 bild I was "dressed" in the day before yesterday. Don't know what to do! I don't want to spread the word here! https://forum.mql4.com/ru/64941/page33

evillive:

The story wants to see where it is written that such orders are successfully placed - right at Ask price and with such exact stoploss...

Although the SL might work, who knows...

OK. This is what my OrderSend looks like:

//BUY

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,High[1]+Step*Point,3,Low[1]-StopLoss*Point,0, "baza1",MAGICMA,TimeCurrent()+600,clrNONE);

//+-----------------------------------------------------------+

//SELL

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,Low[1]-Step*Point,3,High[1]-StopLoss*Point,0, "baza1",MAGICMA,TimeCurrent()+600,clrNONE);

[sorry, src fails].

noob1:

OK. This is what my OrderSend looks like:

//BUY

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,High[1]+Step*Point,3,Low[1]-StopLoss*Point,0,"baza1",MAGICMA,TimeCurrent()+600,clrNONE);

//+-----------------------------------------------------------+

//SELL

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,Low[1]-Step*Point,3,High[1]+ StopLoss*Point,0,"baza1",MAGICMA,TimeCurrent()+600,clrNONE); 

[sorry, src is malfunctioning]

+?!

borilunad:

+?!

When checking on historical data (D1), there are no market orders, although in the history pending orders are placed and deleted.

noob1:
When checking on historical data (D1), there are no market orders, although in the history the pending orders are placed and deleted.

1. Look at the "Experts" tab, look for execution errors

2. As the listing does not contain the conditions for order opening, we check the logic - will they be executed on the period D1, i.e., if something is bound to the time or price of the bar opening - then it will not open, as the daily bar has these figures once a day and they change only on the next day.....

Reason: