I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 14

wanelad:
Yes looks like a spammer has posted the same on FX Fisherman forum, results that can be doctored mean nothing as I said there. Without the strategy or posting in advance your entries and exits it means zilch

The results are Coming, IN LIVE, from Wednesday 5:00 a.m. GMT until the end of May.

If your going to show a backtest result with 100% profit trades, it has to be over a minimum of 1 year.

Anybody can create an EA with 100% profit, I have done so many times.

Only drawback is, EA with 100% profit, means it has no stop losses, so 1 trade could wipe out your whole account.

Buy EUR/JPY at 122.97, waiting for closing position.

medbs:
buy eur/jpy at 122.97, waiting for closing position.

sell close eur/jpy at 123.78.

increase:
Please, no results, just post the strategy, if you do not wish to share then please do not create a thread that goes on and on for weeks showing all your super results and nothing else, it does not help other traders.

And who said that I'm trying to help others.

medbs:
And who said that I'm trying to help others.

So, what are you doing here?

josemarcoss:
So, what are you doing here?

Read my first post.

medbs:
It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy.

I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy.

The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind.

So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May.

Let the results talk for me.

By the way, this is my first post, my thread was moved to here, i don't know why.

Reason: