Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 946

TarasBY:
What's the difference between "green" and "sweet"? ;)
You just said something clever???? I'm sorry I didn't get it the first time.... It's like a fart in a barrel,frankly......

I've solved my problem. Turns out I put the wrong date on the file. Everything seems to be working fine now.... Thank you all!!!!

nikelodeon:
I've solved my problem. Turns out I put the wrong date on the file. Everything seems to be working fine now.... Thank you all!!!!
Yeah, no problem, man, come to me if you need anything......

nikelodeon:
Always happy to help!!!!

nikelodeon:
I've solved my problem. Turns out I put the wrong date in the file. Everything seems to be working fine now.... Thank you all!!!!
You're welcome.... :-)

nikelodeon:
Please.... :-)
If you can't praise yourself, no one can.

optionany:

Hi all.

Is there any way in MT to replicate a trading day (like a simulator) to replicate trades in real time? (offline) (using existing quotes) (to test strategies)

Well sure, it's called a strategy tester..... Look it up on google...

Can you tell me how to do the same thing (get Pr[]) with ArrayCopy?

double temp_prace=SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID);
   if(NormalizeDouble(PriceOld-temp_prace,5)!=0)
     {
      Pr[4]=Pr[3];
      Pr[3]=Pr[2];
      Pr[2]=Pr[1];
      Pr[1]=Pr[0];
      Pr[0]=temp_prace;
      PriceOld=Pr[0];
     }

What do you mean it doesn't fit??? Then ONLY in real time..... Watch your Strategy work!!!

Can you tell me how to change the indicator settings (change settings enabled) in MT4 .

Reason: