Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 692

borilunad:

It is possible to redo everything, but it will only work in this particular case! And it is better to proceed from documented constants to avoid confusion later on!
I agree. That's why I will use the variant that was suggested.

for(i=limit1;i>=0;i--) 
   {
   if (price == 1)ExtMapBuffer1[i]=Close[i];//Close
   if (price == 2)ExtMapBuffer1[i]=High[i];//High
   if (price == 3)ExtMapBuffer1[i]=Low[i];//Low
   if (price == 4)ExtMapBuffer1[i]=((High[i]+Low[i])/2);//PRICE_MEDIAN_
   if (price == 5)ExtMapBuffer1[i]=((High[i]+Low[i]+Close[i])/3);//PRICE_TYPICAL_
   if (price ==6){ExtMapBuffer1[i]=((High[i]+Low[i]+Close[i]+Close[i])/4);//PRICE_WEIGHTED_ 

Wouldn't it be easier to write how it would work in a unit of time without going through all the options, and you have it going through 6 times at any given time.

ALXIMIKS:

Wouldn't it be easier to write how it would work in a unit of time without going through all the options, and you have it going through 6 times at any given time.

I was thinking about it. I need to study how an operator works. So far I'm not bothering with the programming itself, as it takes much time to do other things.

That's how my brain works. I only do one thing well, and if I do a few, I get half results.

Forexman77:

Thought about it. I need to learn how the operator works. So far, I don't bother much with the programming itself, as it takes a lot of time to do other things.

That's how my brain works. I only do one thing well, and if I do a few, I get half results.

I go to the bathroom with a book and a cigarette... Three things at once - Oh, yeah!!! :))

artmedia70:
I go to the toilet with a book and a cigarette... Three things to do at once - Oh, yeah!!! :))

The brain is like a computer, if you open a lot of windows it freezes.

artmedia70:
I go to the bathroom with a book and a cigarette... Three things to do at once - Oh, yeah!!! :))

You could invite a girl over. There's no limit to perfection.

The main thing is not to code there.

tara:

The main thing is not to code there.

Why not? It is possible to code too, Windows 8 seems to have been coded on the toilet by stoned Indian coders with a book at hand, but obviously not on programming)))

evillive:

Why not? It is possible to code too, it seems that Windows 8 was coded on a toilet by smoky Indian coders with a book at hand, but obviously not on programming))))

You may be right.

But, I'm not used to coding and shitting in the same place.

I'm not used to coding at all. I just dabble in programming as a hobby :)

artmedia70:
I go to the toilet with a book and a cigarette... Three things to do at once - Oh, yeah!!! :))

and I get a phone call during the process...

zoritch:

and I also get a phone call during the process... :-)))) a real shoopamosk

answering?
Reason: