Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 516

MyTHblu:

how to connect codes....there's a trading stop... I have not inserted it anywhere, maybe it has an error, when compiling it says 'if' - expressions are not allowed on a global scop, it seems to mean that an error before if.... right?

The line if (UseTrailing) TrailingPositions(); should be inserted into start(), of course, it will not work outside the function block. RTFM (read the fucking instruction if in translation).

MyTHblu:

how to connect codes....there's a trading stop... I have not inserted it anywhere, maybe it has an error, when compiling it says 'if' - expressions are not allowed on a global scop, it seems to mean that an error before if.... right?

You need to learn the basics! You cannot learn anything from hints! And you can leak without any knowledge! If you don't want to learn, order at Work!

Hi all

could you tell me how much you need to modify the robot for the new compiler?

What mostly has changed?

and do you have a useful link to the new special functions, i couldn't find any useful information in the tutorial

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/60554

sssssaaaaaaabbbbbbb 27.02.2014 09:29 | 91.122.220.134 | ban #
Hello forum members, don't judge me harshly I am a newbie. Signed up for signals. I have a trader buying 0.10 lots and I have 0.01. Please tell me where to connect, so that I will have to buy 0.10

int start()
{
if(DayOfWeek()==1 && Hour()==1)
{
double hi=iHigh(NULL,0,iBarShift(NULL,0,iTime(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0));//define high
double low=iLow(NULL,0,iBarShift(NULL,0,iTime(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0));//define low.
double op=iOpen(NULL,0,iBarShift(NULL,0,iTime(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0));//define opening.
Alert("Maximum=",hi, "Minimum=",low, "Opening=",op);
}
return(0);

}

Good day, Dears!

Does anyone have an idea - why is not displayed in the window with these prices!

Regards, AlexMikash

Ekburg:

Hi all

could you tell me how much the robot needs to be modified for the new compiler?

What mostly has changed?

and do you have a useful link to the new special functions, i couldn't find any useful information in the tutorial

If it compiles in the new ME and works, there is no need to change the code at all, except to teach new language functions. the most current tutorial is only the ICL handbook, the tutorial on the forum will not be updated unless someone writes a new one.

AlexMikash:

Good afternoon, Dear Sirs!

Does anyone have an idea - why the price data window is not displayed!

Sincerely, AlexMikash

And what time the clock showed the server at the time of launching the script? And today is not Monday at all...

I don't think anyone needs alert on every tick for a whole hour, but if you need it, well...

There is a simple Expert Advisor script, which I am for my own needs (making). But when I do "Strategy Tester" on a demo account, it does not work, it gives error numbers (130,131 that I know) But if I do "Strategy Tester" on a real account, everything works.

Question!

Is it the error "advisor" or "bug" programs. I wonder how it all affects if I start to really trade with this EA.

viktorlev:

There is a simple Expert Advisor script, which I am doing for my own needs (making). But when I do "Strategy Tester" on a demo account, it does not work, it gives error numbers (130,131 that I know) But if I do "Strategy Tester" on a real account, everything works.

Question!

Is it the error "advisor" or "bug" programs. I wonder how it all affects if I start to really trade with this EA.

First, get the terms right: "EA script" is nonsense.
Reason: