Thanks for your comments. Answering to your comments:
1. The EA is not optimized at all;
2. I've done some variations on the slippage and didn't get any difference on the Strategy Tester; I don't know if it really affects or not;
3. Variable spread can be a problem, yes. The problem is that when changing the account type to one with constant spread, the spread is bigger. My account has a variable spread between 9 and 11 points. When simulating with a greater spread, it gives profits until a spread of 14. From 15 the ST only gives losses. So I don't understand if on a real account the variable spread has effect or not.
4. I've a stop of 30 points. I think its normal...
5. ? Please can you explain what you mean?
6. That's what I think its the main reason. How can I eliminate this? Do you think having an account with a broker nearest the stock market in Frankfurt will solve the problem? But I've search the net and didn't find any with the platform Mt4. Appreciate if you know any good Broker.
It was very nice to have your comments. Thank you.
I don't think @whroeder1 is present on the forum anymore, so I will try to answer your queries in his place.
I don't think @whroeder1 is present on the forum anymore
what happen to him?
I'm not really sure. I did notice that he had been temporarily banned for a short time, but I don't know the reason. He probably decided that it was not worth coming back after that!