Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 255

gyfto:
mzk_3om6u ,here's a BASIC converter on the hub, you can translate it on the spot.

You can open it in notepad and save it in ANSI. It's another matter if you need to pre-code it programmatically.

lottamer:
I add THIS.... and it prints 5__13 again. Shouldn't there already be indicator values?
   double max=MACDBuffer[ArrayMaximum(MACDBuffer)];
   double min=MACDBuffer[ArrayMinimum(MACDBuffer)];

Integer:

You can open it in notepad and save it in ANSI. It's a different matter if you need to pre-code it programmatically.

This is the question of software precoding.

gyfto:
mzk_3om6u ,here's a BASIC converter on the hub, you can translate it on the spot.

Eh, if I was a skilled kid, but all I know how to do is yank functions))))

mzk_3om6u, it can be simpler - there vbs-script is almost ready, enter only Scripting.FileSystemObject to work with this txt (read-reconvert-write back, the central part of code is already there), run vbs-script from turkey (or whatever you have) through WinExec, sleep(1000), and then by mql4-code open the already converted txt. Here's FSO. I would do it, but I'm chronically short of time myself...

mzk_3om6u:

That's the question, programmatically.

Create a topic, otherwise you'll get tired of sitting in this box with the whole crowd... I found a function in php translated, the line "РРєÐśÐśÐ†Ð××ІІІІа"ÐµÐЅÐґÐ°ÑЂЊ - ÐђÐЅÐ°Ð° ÑÑ'ÐЅÐа" is converted into "Economic Calendar - Market Analysis". Was this the case or is there an error in my function?

Integer:

Aconomic
There's probably D0 AD, the letter E, but #&HAD is html ­ - soft transfer in Win1251, so the first character of Win1251 is duplicated and you get D0 D0, which in utf-8 is not a single character...

gyfto:
There's most likely D0 AD, letter E, but #&HAD is html ­ - soft transfer in Win1251, due to this the first character of Win1251 is duplicated and you get D0 D0, which in utf-8 does not correspond to any character...

Tried letter "E" and "e" - converts normally, may be it was like this with "A". Put the function here.

Integer:

Tried the letter "A" and "e" - it converts normally, it must have done so with "A". Put the function here.

there was an A, thanks for the function.

mzk_3om6u:

there was A, thanks for the function.

Send me the file and I'll see what's up.
Reason: