Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 423

kosmos0975:
1. A knowledgeable person (programmer) would be ashamed to call my request a job
Good work must pay well.
2. I couldn't find a place for free advice on the link.

1. are you a knowledgeable person (programmer) ? If yes, what is the problem ? If no - how can you know what a knowledgeable person (programmer) will consider your request and how he will "feel ashamed" to call it and how "he will not feel ashamed"?

2. In what part of your post did you ask for free advice?

You asked for some work to be done for you - most likely your coursework ;), to do what you need to do. You were directed to the part of the forum where they do the work for those who can't/won't/shouldn't have the time.

And if you do not consider it a job - what's the problem: learn mkl and do similar requests for free on your own. You will get a lot of them from freeloaders, so you won't be bored )))))))))))))).

VladislavVG:

1. Are you a knowledgeable person (programmer)? If so, why don't you tell us what the problem is? If not, how do you know what a knowledgeable person (programmer) will think your request is and how he will be "ashamed" to call it and how "he will not be ashamed"?

2. In what part of your post did you ask for free advice?

You asked for some work to be done for you - most likely your coursework ;), to do what you need to do. You were directed to the part of the forum where they do the work for those who can't/won't/shouldn't have the time.

And if you do not consider it a job - what's the problem: learn mkl and do similar requests for free on your own. The freeloaders will give you a lot of them, so you won't be bored )))))))))))))).

Freeloaders will not understand what is needed. Here is an example of variant 1. The tops are calculated on EURUSD M5 from 10.01.14.

If you know why ZigzagBuffer3 is not rendered, please explain.

Didn't know that (Follow the topic) doesn't show new pages. Would have answered sooner.

Files:
zigzag_1.mq4  8 kb

khorosh:
Look where there is a commission, they don't usually cheat.
There is a commission, and the spread is smaller, but as they say, "by hook or by crook".

kosmos0975:

#property indicator_buffers 4   //изменено с indicator_buffers 1

kosmos0975:

Freeloaders will not understand what is needed. Here is an example of variant 1. The tops are calculated on EURUSD M5 from 10.01.14.

Didn't know that (Follow the topic) doesn't show new pages. Would have answered sooner.

О. That's where you should have started: You have tried to do something, but it isn't working. There is free help here in such a case.

Your question has been answered - post above - correct the number of buffers.

And this part of code

if (counted_bars==0 && !downloadhistory2)   //добавлено
     {
      ArrayInitialize(ZigzagBuffer3,0.0);   //добавлено
      ZigzagBuffer3[0]=ZigzagBuffer[0];   //добавлено
      ZigzagBuffer3[23]=ZigzagBuffer[23]-100*Point;   //добавлено
      ZigzagBuffer3[30]=ZigzagBuffer[30]+100*Point;   //добавлено
      ZigzagBuffer3[55]=ZigzagBuffer[55]-100*Point;   //добавлено
      ZigzagBuffer3[82]=ZigzagBuffer[82]+100*Point;   //добавлено
      ZigzagBuffer3[102]=ZigzagBuffer[102]-100*Point;   //добавлено
      downloadhistory2=true;   //добавлено
      for (int num=100;num>=0;num--)   //добавлено
         {
            Alert("num = ",num,"   ZigzagBuffer3[num] = ",ZigzagBuffer3[num]);   //добавлено
            // Видно, что в элементах массива ZigzagBuffer3[num] присутствуют не нулевые значения.
         }
     }

is not clear.

There will always be non-zero values in the ZigzagBuffer3 array with the selected indexes: You subtract or add values there, except for the zero bar - there may sometimes remain a zero value - when ZigzagBuffer[0] remains 0.

What do you mean to execute there ?

VladislavVG:

О. That's where you should have started: you tried to do something, but it doesn't work. There is free help here in such a case.

Your question has been answered - post above - correct the number of buffers.

But this part of the code

is unclear.

There will always be non-zero values in ZigzagBuffer3 array with selected indexes: You subtract or add values there, except for the zero bar - there may sometimes remain a zero value - when ZigzagBuffer[0] remains 0.

What do you mean to execute there ?

If only he had "implied" something! Took it somewhere and can't "execute" it, too lazy to study!

ZigzagBuffer3 values are valid until the new zero bar. In the buffer itself there will be values of optimized ZZ by its own algorithms.

It is important for the indicator to work at least like this. But it doesn't work. SPLXGV does not work. Did you check it?

Variant 2 is even more complicated. The values are not even written into indicator ( 2 ) buffers. It has its own time.

Maybe the software (MT4) is glitchy. That is why I asked you to check it. I do not have enough knowledge. I cannot find anything new on this topic. So here I am.

kosmos0975:

ZigzagBuffer3 values are valid until the new zero bar. In the buffer itself there will be values of optimized ZZ by its own algorithms.

It is important for the indicator to work at least like this. But it doesn't work. SPLXGV does not work. Did you check it?

Variant 2 is even more complicated. The values are not even written into indicator ( 2 ) buffers. It has its own time.

Maybe the software (MT4) is glitchy. That is why I asked you to check it. I do not have enough knowledge. I cannot find anything new on this topic. So here I am.

The indicator works and works as you wrote, but apparently not in the way you intended, as I wrote to you in the previous post - it's quite obvious from the code ;)))))))). Naturally, if you have corrected the number of buffers.

М1

М5

М15

On the subject of MT4 "glitching" - don't be ridiculous. Usually everyone who ignores the documentation, the tutorial and starts with the gut feeling method, starts "writing off" their own shortcomings to MT errors exactly until they start reading the docs. Alas, you are not the first and not the last. Of course, some errors in MT are there and they are regularly corrected, but this is clearly not the case: even the code shows that you will not get what you want, or rather you may get it in a single case, which probably happened in history and is unlikely to repeat in the future: the probability is very low - look for errors / deficiencies in your own algorithms.

Regarding pills - still don't understand what you are taking ? For me, for example, like many on this forum, all algorithms work without any "pills" ))))))))))

Help from the pros

Can't test the EA at all(

2014.01.12 13:18:56 2014.01.10 22:41 MACD Sample USDCHF,M1: OrderSend error 4107
2014.01.12 13:18:56 2014.01.10 22:41 MACD Sample USDCHF,M1: invalid price 0.90324000 for OrderSend function

Can someone fix it?

Files:
macdxsample.mq4  11 kb
Reason: