A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 33

marker:

We take (say, at one hour) a zone where there was an obvious trend (price went straight up or down) (50% of the optimized period) and take a flat zone (neither here nor there) (also 50% of the optimized period) and use this period for the optimum, so we obtain the optimized parameters for the flat and for the trend.
What you are describing is the technique ....... Usually there is more than one consolidation zone in a trend. There is one before the reversal and another one before the continuation. If they (consolidation zones) have different patterns, which one should we follow at the moment? If the trend continues, we should have taken the one before the continuation, and if it reverses, we should have taken the other one ...... Only when we will know it, this time period will become history...... and In general, are there any patterns there ? ;) ......

VladislavVG:
What you are describing is a technique ....... There is usually more than one consolidation zone in a trend. There is one before a reversal and one before a continuation. If they (consolidation zones) have different patterns, which one should be taken at the moment? If the trend continues, we should have taken the one before the continuation, and if it reverses, we should have taken the other one ...... Only when we will know it, this time period will become history...... and In general, are there any patterns there ? ;) ......

I guess there are some regularities :)))) I don't know, it seems to be the best way to optimize it, I have opted for a year or so, because it has everything, a trend, consolidation and flat)))

Well, I'm out of optimisation, but I can't do anything direct, although I used to do......

Found 16 files. But I want to go over the tomatoes and save the specific weights, how do I do that?

There are a lot of errors in the log: 2010.12.07 17:15:20 2010.12.03 22:59 FANN-EA_Reshetov_right_SLTP_1-probe EURUSD,H1: f2M_destroy(18) returned: 0
2010.12.07 17:15:20 2010.11.16 22:00 FANN-EA_Reshetov_right_SLTP_1-sample EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 4107
2010.12.07 17:15:20 2010.11.16 20:00 FANN-EA_Reshetov_right_SLTP_1-sample EURUSD,H1: invalid price 1.34877000 for OrderSend function

And another thing, here I got the data, SL-49, TA-125, threshold of 0.0737, thresholds 10, I found these files, transferred them to the vpc, in a folder threw, in the adviser, settings, I need to add 0 to the SL and TP? I looked at me in the folder ANNN already 32 files and not 16..... ie 16 that I added and those with additional zero, because I put it to test on five digits.

PS- looks like not necessary, as it automatically creates these networks, which have zero and starts using them, hence the zero is not added. I put it on the UPU and see how it will trade, but still I have not achieved what I wanted, I want to make a straight line and save the specific weights and with them already put on the test, that's how to do it I do not know.

Hm, I understood that: we proopted, then chose the figures we wanted, probed again, it again saves (new values) all the specific weights in the 16 files, then we pressed prog again, it again probed and again the result is different and again the specific weights are saved, we just need to run to see the results of the run and if they suit us, save from the folder ANN copy those 16 files, then there will be those specific weights, am I right?

marker:

Hm, I understood that: we proopted, then chose the figures we wanted, probed again, it again saves (new values) all the specific weights in the 16 files, then we pressed prog again, it again probed and again the result is different and again the specific weights are saved, we just need to run to see the results of the run and if they suit us, save from the folder ANN copy those 16 files, then there will be those specific weights, am I right?

In order not to change weights, we should comment out the adaptive part in the Expert Advisor (see above). Then, with any number of runs, the results will be identical.

VladislavVG:
For the weights not to change, the adaptive part of the EA should be commented out (see above). Then with any number of runs the results will be identical.

This is understandable, but I need it to change, and then when I "catch up" to the straight line it should not change. I make a straight line and "fix" so to speak.

I can't get it to a straight line, what could it be?

Reason: