Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 418

borilunad:
Thank you, Artyom! Here I am "twisted", and something is wrong. And I don't want to attract DC's attention with comments and magicians. I need it only for the next move, as in chess! Closes all on the conditions of the whole. I'm trying and panting, maybe I'll finish it! Happy New Year, Artem!

Danke schoen. So marked that I even got banned on the fifth... You too!

Huffing and puffing is so audible ... :)

artmedia70:
Boris. Try writing in the commentary of the orders - limit to limit, stop to stop. Then from these comments of open positions you will know what the legs have grown from. Only partial closing of these comments will erase them. Maybe something else can kill the comments. Only deleted positions are saved in the history. The ones that worked aren't there. You have to go through... you figure out what you have to go through...

You can try to determine the position by analyzing the price movement (Open -> Close) on the bar where it has become "market". I do not remember what OrderOpenTime() would be for such an order: the moment when the pending order is placed or the moment when a market order is opened from it - some experimentation is needed.

TarasBY:
You can try to get the pending order by analyzing the price movement (Open -> Close) on the bar it was opened on. I do not remember what OrderOpenTime() would be for such an order: the moment of placing a pending order or the moment of opening a market order from it - some experimentation is needed.

As long as it is pending - it is the moment of setting. As soon as it triggers - the moment of transformation.

artmedia70:
As long as it is delayed - the moment of installation. As soon as it's triggered - the moment of conversion.
Thank you! As always, I'll make it complicated, then simplify and settle down! And why would you go for a 5? I think the 4 is more comfortable, it doesn't honk like the 5! ;)

borilunad:
Thank you! As always, I'll make it complicated, then I'll simplify and settle down! And why would you go for the 5? I think the 4 is more comfortable, it doesn't honk like the 5! ;)
I've been there and I've been there. Bifurcation... The schizo...

borilunad:

Hi, I searched Kim's, but I can't find anything that lets me know: Which order (pending) opened the position from? From a limit order or a stop order?

I tried to compare prices of the last order opened

with a position opened on it but the whole logic is broken. Maybe there is something more suitable? Thanks!

I've been assigning different magiks.

How do I go through the open charts and find out the symbol/tf on them?

Link_x:
Oh! Another flaw! Today the spread is 15 pips at the 5-digit broker "FXClab". :)

That's a good spread then)

borilunad:
Thanks, Artem! Here I have "twisted", and something is wrong. And with comments and magicians do not want to attract the attention of DC. I need it only for the next move, as in chess! Closes all on the conditions of the whole. I'm trying and panting, maybe I'll finish it! Happy New Year, Artem!

What should I do? They only have magiks in the terminal, they are not displayed on the server. And if you trade with a robot then your broker knows about it))))

Try to create a two-dimensional array, when you put a pending order, write his ticket directly in it, in the second cell its ordinal number, then you can always know which is the oldest and delete it by the ticket

khorosh:
I've been assigning different magiks.
Thank you! That's the thing, I don't want to be seen with a magician!
Reason: