Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 427

Hello, I have faced a problem of this nature, I put on the chart line channels no matter what, after changing the timeframe (for example, was on the H1 changed to H4), all the figures line channels disappear. How to deal with this problem? Help who knows. I did this after resetting the terminal.

Kursant44:
Hello, I have faced a problem of this nature, I place the lines of fibo channels on the chart no matter what, after changing the timeframe (for example, was on H1 changed to H4), all the line channels disappear. How to deal with this problem? Help who knows. I did this after resetting the terminal.

object properties --> mapping --> trade selector

evillive:
Let's assume sterile laboratory conditions - swap = 0, commission = 0, spread = 1.

Suppose the SL = 100 and TP = 100, the balance was $ 1000 and the position in EURUSD volume of 0.1 lot has closed on the SL. The balance will be 1000-100-1= 899 USD.

To cover the minus with the same TP as on a losing trade, it is enough for the next trade to close without slippage. The lot is increased by only one minimal lot step: lot=0.11, balance = 899+110-1=1008.

In reality, there is a swap, commission, increased spread and slippage)))

In addition, the pip value depends on the instrument, not on all pairs, 1 pip equals $1 for 0.1 lot.

I want to use the data to build a formula, let's say there is a loss on the account, we know it, we know how much money we need to cover the loss and come out in the black on a given TP

if(AccountFreeMargin()<MaxBalanc)
   {
      Ubitok=  MaxBalanc - MinBalanc;
      //Lot   = ??
Lot   =  NormalizeDouble((Ubitok+TP)/MinBalanc,2);    *???????????

I would like to post a revised version of the indicator as a tutorial,

for those who want to know how to integrate an additional indicator buffer.

The drawing style is DRAW_SECTION.

And all with my own golden hands.

Files:
zigzag_1_2.mq4  10 kb

vadynik:

I want to use the data to build a formula, let's say there is a loss on the account, we know it, we know how much money we need to cover the loss and come out in the black on a given TP

The comment was added there, with a formula. You may code it yourself, or it may be on the forum, in functions from Kim, for example.

evillive:
The commentary was added there, with a formula. You can code it yourself sometime, or you can find it on the forum, in functions from Kim, for example.

That's how I need the formula), I'll try it tomorrow, thanks!

vadynik:

If you have got into a difficult situation, you should be happy to come out of it with breakeven, hope for profit will lead to a margin call.

ALXIMIKS:

yes - 1 credit - 1 USD

Thank you for your help.

Hello. Could you please tell me where the account information file is stored? I need to change the stoplevel and spread for the strategy tester. If there is another way, please tell me about it.

vadynik:

I need the formula), I will try it tomorrow, thanks!

It's been here before, and more than once. That should help with the savvy:

I'm trying to figure out how many pips (in pins) the price can go down in minus.
formula: Lot=Money/(Staples*Tick)
Money - earned/lost
Stoplos - broker's pips
Tick - MarketInfo( MODE_TICKVALUE)
From here, twist as you wish:
Stopplus=Money/(Lot*Tick)
Money=Lot*Stopplus*Tick

Reason: