Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 36

smartemiy:

guys!

how to specify in OrderSend the expiry time of the pending order "today".

I remind you that the time is specified in seconds: take the beginning of the current day iTime (NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0) and add to it the day + PERIOD_D1 * 60.

) thanks)

Still, a warrant would be more accurate )

Thank you very much for your promptness

Guys, another uncomplicated question. How can I make the program not execute with new ticks after some condition is fulfilled? I can think of an algorithm of some kind:

int start()

{ if (K==0) {

//the program text in which this very condition is created, upon fulfillment of which K is assigned 1

if (blablabla) { K=1;}

} return() }

But I'm sure it can be done in a simpler way.

oDin48:

Guys, another uncomplicated question. How can I make the program not execute with new ticks after some condition is fulfilled? I can think of an algorithm of some kind:

int start()

{ if (K==0) {

//the program text in which this very condition is created, upon fulfillment of which K is assigned 1

if (blablabla) { K=1;}

} return() }

But I'm sure it can be done in a simpler way.

I faced this problem when writing the WILLCO indicator and I solved it only with the help of global variables.

Boeing747:
I faced this problem when writing the WILLCO indicator and solved it only with the help of global variables.
I'm sorry. I meant to write it when switching the chart period.

The notebook is severely, brutally slowing down. After switching on, it's OK, even though it's hard, but after half an hour or an hour, and after three or three hours, it often stops responding and periodically turns off the whole screen for three to seven minutes, up to the inability to open the Opera window..... Trading platforms give out five to ten significant results per hour during testing, and do nothing for the next five to eight hours... Without them, it also slows down a lot. And I'm not even talking about games!!!! Silence!!!

I started by typing "task manager" into the search engine, but it didn't find it. Still, I switched off the platform and it was much easier. And it went straight through in visualisation mode in about 17 minutes one pass.

Thanks!!!! Your tips are always awesome. Can you imagine, I had a Metatrader trading platform running in the task manager. Well, technically, it wasn't doing anything - it wasn't testing or trading. It wasn't even connected to the server, it wasn't registering correctly. And so loaded! Or maybe it wasn't??????
Anyway, I stopped the process. About six to ten minutes later, it got easier. I was expecting that the terminal, the trading platform, would crash. But it didn't! It stayed!!! And the process finished!!!
I don't have any software that hides programs from the bottom tray, or in the bottom tray, as you might type, on my laptop.

Terminal.exe - eats a lot of memory, almost half a gig

In short, it's a mess.

On debugging. Of course, I'm not sure what it is. But let's say I have some flaws in my robot's code. How to determine and can I identify specific strings? Let's say it's clearly slowing down somewhere. Yes, it's translated into the codes of another language for execution. And yet...
Reason: