Comment Removed After SL or TP is hit in Meta Trader 5

Hi guys! I add a comment to every trade in meta trader both during opening and closing of a position. However my comment is removed and only "[sl]" or "[tp]" tag is added instead after stop loss or take profit is executed. I want my comment to remain in place along with sl or tp tag. Just like in mt4. In Mt4 comment remains in place along with "[sl]" or [tp] tag.

For example if I have added a comment like "James" to a trade. I want it to be like "[sl] James" or"[tp] james".

I have added some snips for explanation. 

I am just a trader and not a programmer. Any help regarding the issue will be much appreciated. 

Files:
mt4_tag.PNG  6 kb
mt5_tag.PNG  6 kb

There is no way to do that with MT5/mql5. It's how it works.

Not a good idea, brokers can change comments, including complete replacement.

Does anyone know why MetaTrader 5 itself is somehow able to show the correct 'Comment' in the Account History tab? What mechanism do they use to find the original Comment of a trade?

Flying Dutchman #:
Does anyone know why MetaTrader 5 itself is somehow able to show the correct 'Comment' in the Account History tab? What mechanism do they use to find the original Comment of a trade?

The comment is contained in the position opening order.

dts1234: . However my comment is removed and only "[sl]" or "[tp]" tag is added instead

Not a good idea to use comments, brokers can change comments, including complete replacement. Nothing to do with MTx.

William Roeder #:

Not a good idea to use comments, brokers can change comments, including complete replacement. Nothing to do with MTx.

This is not the case in the MT5.

Reason: