Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 278

Zhunko:

hoz:

I've noticed a strange thing now. There's a base library that imports other libraries. Here's a piece of it:

When I run the owl that I'm currently writing with these libraries, I see in the log:

I mean, according to the log, 2 libraries were loaded: hoz_ReturningSomeInfo@libraryand hoz_Base@Library.

But these libraries are missing: hoz_LoggingToAnyWere@library.ex4, hoz_HandlingWithErrorS@library.ex4 in the journal. Is it supposed to be like this? Or should all the loaded libraries be listed in the journal?

They will be loaded when they are needed.

Well, I'm importing a list of functions from the libraries at the beginning of the owl. Isn't that a sign of need? I'm already confused.

It goes like this:

#include <hoz_Base@Include.mqh>
#include <hoz_Base@ListOfFunc.mqh>
#include <hoz_MakeListOfInstruments@Include.mqh>
#include <hoz_MakeListOfInstruments@ListOfFunc.mqh>

So the libraries have to be linked in sequence. Isn't that right?

The structure is the same, but not all of them are. There are no errors. I am not sure what to do.

hoz:

The default search is crooked, but there is an option here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853

I asked a specific question, not a way out :) I know the way out of my situation, I'm interested - is it me alone or not. If I'm the only one, then look for the problem in the browser, if I'm not the only one, then I do not need to look for a problem - everything works as before.

Barbarian:
I asked a specific question, not a way out :) way out of his situation, I know, I'm interested - it's me alone or not. If I am the only one, then look for the problem in the browser, if I'm not the only one, then I do not need to look for a problem - everything works as it did before.

You don't have to look for a problem in yourself - everyone has one. But it's not like before. It used to be that even though the search was crooked, it was there. Now I can't find anything at all. I can't find myself either - there's nothing.

Somewhere a spring has fallen out of the site's crank mechanism.

hoz:

Well, I'm importing a list of functions from the libraries at the beginning of the owl. Isn't that a sign of need? I'm already confused.

It goes like this:

So the libraries have to be linked in sequence. Isn't that right?

The structure is the same, but not all of them are. There are no errors. I'm not sure what to do.

Try to call the function from the one that is not loaded. It will load right away.

Themechanism is described here.

artmedia70:

You don't have to look for the problem in yourself - everyone has it. But it's not like before. It used to be that even though the search was crooked, it was there. Now I can't find anything at all. I can't find myself either - there's nothing.

Something's fallen out of the site's crank mechanism somewhere.

The base is probably down.

Integer:

A very expected twist. Individually, personally, and with something neutered. But that's exactly what you don't want, you don't want to try to zombify and hang something on your ears. I am not surprised by this suggestion at all. Personally, individually and without the right to distribute. Then I should be grateful to you, grateful for your great indulgence, and keep this great secret safe. Do I need it? I don't fucking need it. Because it's not just to give, but a very subtle political move, those who have brains, I hope they understand the meaning of the move (here is a long opus in response about my fantasies ... but it's all bullshit ...).

The impression is, Vadim, that you have one thought in life, an intimate one - how to get into someone's soul and subdue.

Of course, expected! Did you think I'd spill everything? I was just trying to impress you :-)

Then why neutered? Everything will work. Even the class to control MT4. There just won't be any classes.

Library (DLL) is a wrapper for class methods. You don't need it to use the class.

====================

Fantasies again... The position of an abused child. You didn't give me a toy. Now I'm the bad guy. I told you, I'm not pushing it. It's easier for me not to give than to give. It's more comfortable. Less responsibility. Take it for what it is.

All the more reason:

Integer:

That's the "fuck your brains out" thing.

And if anything, I personally don't need these sources at all, I have no interest in them.

Why this dialogue of ours?

Zhunko:

Why this dialogue of ours?

This is a question that probably interests a lot of people in this thread.

No offence - just rhetoric...

gyfto: TWAP (not VWAP) who calculated it? How is it calculated? I don't understand a thing from the explanations on the internet...
What is not clear? It's just an ordinary wagon.

artmedia70:

This is a question that probably interests a lot of people in this thread.

No offence - just rhetoric...

No hard feelings towards anyone. It's all right.

Dima keeps bringing me out in the open... :-))

I have stated repeatedly - I agree with all his fantasies about me. But he won't stop.

Everyone is entitled to every fantasy.

Can you guys tell me a tip? I have a rather complicated indicator, for example, can I use a global variable from the indicator to send a signal to the Expert Advisor to make a deal? Or should I disassemble the indicator to the bone and insert it in the code of the Expert Advisor?
Reason: