Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 284

artmedia70:

So try it:

And read a magazine. Not a man's, but a terminal one.

I'll try to figure it out, soak it in and suck it up, Thank you.

Good afternoon.

Are there any suggestions tofind better "Maximum number of continuous losses (loss)" options through optimisation ?

Guys, advise megadroid who worked there is a license a friend gave it to me. does not trade centovik account broker alpari

Goodnight forum users, can you tell me if a loop can be written like this .

A is conditional AO indicator value on the fourth bar

for(A=4;(A>A+1 && A+1<A+2);A++)

PS. the point of manipulation, search for two peaks

novator:

Good night forum users, can you tell me if a loop can be written like this .

A conditional AO indicator value on the fourth bar

for(A=4;(A>A+1 && A+1<A+2);A++)

PS. the sense of manipulation, search for two peaks

Try and see what happens! I experiment too, sometimes successfully!

Only the 2nd term is questionable, try adding another term and consult Documentation! Good luck!

Aren't you confusing the value of the indicator on the fourth bar with the simple variable A, which, well, can't be bigger than itself, increased by one?

Roger:
Aren't you confusing the value of the indicator on the fourth bar with the simple variable A, which, well, can't be bigger than itself, increased by one?
Basically, I wanted to try it this way, A was taken for clarity iAO(Null,0,j); for(int j=4;j>j+1 &&j+1

novator:
Basically I wanted to try this, A was taken for clarity iAO(Null,0,j); for(int j=4;j>j+1 &&j+1
Take this article for clarity.

Greetings programming pros!

I have a great idea, there is such an Expert Advisor https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11030 checked and tested the idea of working at night on it.

The idea is this: I start my Expert Advisor at midnight in Moscow and when it reaches 3-4 in the morning, I have to wait for orders to close with a certain take profit, after reaching take profit, I disable it, and the next day, I start it at midnight again.

Is it possible to implement this? If yes, then please tell me, in which place of the code it is possible to insert checking of the conditions for time (for example, 3 a.m.) and checking if take profit is closed.

The result should be that the Expert Advisor closes in the morning with profit.

SpikeOne:

Greetings programming pros!

I have a great idea, there is such an Expert Advisor https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11030 checked and tested the idea of working at night on it.

The idea is this: I start my Expert Advisor at midnight in Moscow and when it reaches 3-4 in the morning, I have to wait for orders to close with a certain take profit.

Is it possible to implement this? If yes, then please tell me, in which place of the code it is possible to insert checking of the conditions for time (for example, 3 a.m.) and checking if take profit is closed.

The result should be that the Expert Advisor closes in the morning with profit.

First, decide: What will you do if there is no profit in the morning?! (Unless, of course, it's "when there's profit, there's morning")... :)))))))
Reason: