Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 276

Vadim, you know what's most interesting, do you realise how much you fuck people's brains out? Is it conscious and you understand, or have you fucked them yourself and everything goes on automatically without awareness? Or is it a delicate conscious policy?

Integer:

And this twist is again from the same area.
Always thought highly of your fantasies :-))
Integer:
Vadim, you know what's most interesting, are you aware of how much you fuck people's brains out? Is it conscious and you understand it, or you've been fucked by someone else yourself and everything goes on automatically without realizing? Or is it a delicate conscious policy?
I like that too!

Zhunko:
Always thought highly of your fantasies :-))

It's all the same... When there's nothing else to say.

Zhunko:
I like that too!

You just like it? I mean, there's not even an ounce of understanding what the conversation is about?

Zhunko:

I don't impose it. Only if asked. For it imposes the responsibility of maintaining the library. That's extra time.

So, let's have a look. Upload your sources to the codebase, including sources of those closed functions. Large megabytes won't break the Internet.

So? ... That's it.

Zhunko:

I don't impose it. Only if asked.

Well, why don't you put it out there?

Good evening, could you tell me how to write a function to check for zero line crossing for Bill Williams' AO and AC indicators?

novator:
Good evening, could you tell me how to write a function to check for a zero line crossing for Bill Williams' AO and AC indicators?

if(iAO(Symbol(),Period(),shift)*iAO(Symbol(),Period(),shift+1)<0)
{
// AO апересек 0 линию
}

if(iAC(Symbol(),Period(),shift)*iAC(Symbol(),Period(),shift+1)<0)
{
// AC апересек 0 линию
}

Don't disturb the discussion, please.

Thank you

alsu:

Don't get in the way of the discussion, please.

Bgg )
Reason: