Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1137

in the terminal - news tab. how do I change the size of the pop-up window andthe font size within it so that these changes are retained when I exit the terminal and then log in?

Good afternoon!

Help me find out what's wrong. I need to output the price when the line is crossed by a bar. I have written the code.

int start() {

double pr=ObjectGetValueByShift("line",0);

Alert (pr);

return(0);}

line is the name of the line.

This code always shows "0".

The line is a trend line. Changed the properties to beam. It did not help. Ideally the price should be displayed regardless of the position of the zero bar (top, bottom).

This code doesn't work either.

int start() {

double pr=ObjectGetValueByShift("line",0);

If (Bid==pr){

Alert (pr);}

return(0);}

What's wrong?

Hi, could you tell me if there are any indicators that reflect volatility? I mean 1) rate of price change per unit of time and 2) price spread (min/max) per unit of time.

There is aBill Williams Market Facilitation Index indicator in MT4.

Please write a function tooutput 1 when a pink line is formed, 2 is green, 3 is brown, 4 is blue on bar [1].

Greetings.

I am planning an EA with functions that onevery tick will loop through the available orders created by it and act depending on the situation.

Can you advise how to make separatevariables for each new orderand for further loops to work with them? (I assume this is something like Peremennaja+ticket=12345;)

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

I am planning an EA with functions that onevery tick will loop through the available orders created by it and act depending on the situation.

Can you advise how to make separatevariables for each new orderand for further loops to work with them? (I assume this is something like Peremennaja+ticket=12345;)

Why do I have to ask all of the same question?

Alexey Viktorov:
Why clutter up all the topics with one question?
Then it's "cluttering up". Ask in two threads at all !=all. And both topics, where I asked, do not contradict the content of the question. Well at the time the other did not answer and the question "burns".

Andrey Sokolov:
Then it's already "shitting". Asking in two threads at all != everything. And the two threads where I asked are not inconsistent with the content of the question. Well at the time the other one didn't answer and the question "burns".
With an "E." You can't do such a thing at all. 10 orders - 10 arrays. 20 orders - 20 arrays.... Is the memory rubber? The computer is iron, but not infinite.

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

To write a class and for each order to create an object of this class

Hello, could you advise why trades close at Mt5? I had a deal that was +se 630 rub stop was also +se 320r take profit was 1200rub demo account balance was 102300r and then the deal was closed and the balance went into deficit with 100973r muto tell me why do I know?
Reason: