Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1138

indjonior:
i got a deal opened in + side 630rr, stop was also + 320r, take profit was 1200rr, demo account balance is 102300r and then the deal was closed, and even muto balance went into deficit with 100973r, why do I know?
Probably, it was open for a long time and a lot of swaps occurred, so takeprofit did not cover the swaps. About "closed on its own" - doubts.

Hi all, I need your help,

terminal is eating up a lot of memory what to do? this is the first time i've seen this

Since total memory is 4GB does not allow to work properly.

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Sahet.Sh:

terminal is eating up a lot of memory what to do? this is the first time i've seen this

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

I assume you need to update Windows

Sahet.Sh:

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Restarting again is the same thing happening ?

Nikolay Gaylis:

Do you restart the computer, does the same thing happen?

Yes I restarted, deleted the parallel terminals, rebooted the computer, disabled antivirus, unnecessary background programs, no effect, will have to reinstall, but there were very useful things in the software folder.

another thing came up.

Sahet.Sh:

Yes I restarted, deleted the parallel terminals, rebooted the computer, disabled antivirus, unnecessary background programs, no effect, will have to reinstall, but there were very useful things in the software folder.

another trick came out

Well, you can keep the useful stuff, can't you?

Nikolay Gaylis:

Well, you can keep the useful stuff, can't you?
I'm just used to it. I might have to reinstall.

Are there robots for android?

Leo59:

Hello!
Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Option 2 is not working.

void Fun_2()
   {
    renge_A_one==ArrayRange(A, 0);                                    // Выясняем Размер первого измерения (число строк)
    renge_A_two==ArrayRange(A, 1);                                    // Выясняем Размер второго измерения (число столбцов). "На всякий случай"
    for(int i=0; i<range_A_one; i++)                                  // Перебираем массив A[][10] по ПЕРВОМУ измерению.
        {
         if(A[i][3]>0)
             {
              count_B++;
              ArrayResize(B, count_B);
              for(int j=0; j<renge_A_two; j++)                        // Перебираем массив A[][10] по ВТОРОМУ измерению.
              B[count_B-1][j]=A[i][j];
             }
        }
    renge_B_one==ArrayRange(B, 0);                                    // Выясняем Размер первого измерения (число строк)
    renge_B_two==ArrayRange(B, 1);                                    // Выясняем Размер второго измерения (число столбцов). "На всякий случай"
   }

kuznat399:
Are there any robots for android?

There is no autotrading in the mobile version of Metatrader and it is unlikely that it will appear in the foreseeable future. If you want to control the robot from your phone, you need a VPS that will host the terminal with the robot, + software for remote access on your phone.
Reason: