Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1121

Vladimir Tkach:

Guys!

When trying to run a timer based EA, the errorCannot set timer (1) pops up.

What can it be associated with? Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167394

There was a discussion in a neighbouring thread...

Ошибка "cannot set millisecond timer(100)"
Ошибка "cannot set millisecond timer(100)"
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте! У клиента при работе с моим советником возникла ошибка "cannot set millisecond timer(100...

Good evening,could you tell me please, there is an indicator, 6 buffers are prescribed in the code, when viewed through the data window of the terminal, you can see that they work, but to see the values through icustom not work, shows 0 everywhere. how can I look at the values of buffers that would create a condition for technical analysis?

flyyy09:
Good evening,could you please tell me if there is an indicator, 6 buffers are present in the code, when viewed through the data window of the terminal, I can see that they work, but I can not see the values through icustom, it shows 0 everywhere. How can I view the buffer values to create a condition for technical analysis?
So you are not writing the data correctly iniCustom

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Значит не правильно прописываете данные в iСustom

Vitaly Muzichenko:
So you do not write the data iniCustom correctly

Do you know codes?

flyyy09:

Do you know about codes?

Do you have doubts?

flyyy09:
No, I read the reference.

Hello, everyone.

1. Is it possible to "filter" news in the feed or at least use a word search in the title or text of the news? Maybe there is a free MT4 add-on or resource?

2. Is there a possibility to automatically copy news from the newsfeed to a text file or any other office file, or anywhere? Preferably with the possibility to view the text of the news itself.

Hi, I have a question about MT5.

For example, in the MT5 terminal there are some Expert Advisors (MACD Sample and Moving Averages), but if I try to put a specific TF in their code, for example PERIOD_H4, instead of "_Period", then in the test on the open prices of higher TF, the following indicator loading error occurs: cannot load indicator 'MACD' [4805] and as a result: tester stopped because OnInit failed. What are your opinions? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Is it possible to code the Expert Advisor so that it is tested for the open prices of any TF?

I have tried to use the indicator as a custom one, the error is the same.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

int OnInit(void)
{
//--- prepare trade class to control positions if hedging mode is active
ExtHedging=((ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)==ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_HEDGING);
ExtTrade.SetExpertMagicNumber(MA_MAGIC);
ExtTrade.SetMarginMode();
//--- Moving Average indicator
ExtHandle=iMA(_Symbol,PERIOD_H4,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);
if(ExtHandle==INVALID_HANDLE)
{
printf("Error creating MA indicator");
return(INIT_FAILED);
}
//--- ok
return(INIT_SUCCEED);
}

People help! I copy deals from one vendor but want to connect two more, but the terminal says I can only do one! There's a way around it! I don't want to split the depo into different accounts because the lot will reduce because of the percentage ratio. (I hate this percentage ratio it would be better to have a fixed lot to choose from).

Дмитрий Похиленко:
Help! I'm copying deals from one vendor but I want to get two more brokers and the terminal says I can only get one! There's a way around it! I do not want to split the depot into different accounts because the lot will be reduced because of the percentage ratio. (I hate this percentage ratio it would be better to have the option to choose a fixed lot.)

Copy as many signals as you need to a demo account, each signal to a separate demo account, and from these demos to a real one - with a deal copier, there are many of them in the market. Although you can write your own, now it does not take much effort.

Reason: