Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1122

Someone please send me the code text for Moving Average indicator from "trend" indicators!!! If it exists of course!

Also, advise me how and where I can learn to create and edit indicators or advisors? Are there any good tutorials?

Rustam Bikbulatov:

Somebody please send me the code text for Moving Average indicator from "trend" indicators!!! If it exists of course!

Also, advise me how and where I can learn to create and edit indicators or advisors? Are there any good tutorials?
there are more than 10 indicators in the standard delivery, includingMoving Average. At the moment there are onlyCodeBase articles and this forum no other self-tutorials

Rustam Bikbulatov:

Somebody please send me the code text for Moving Average indicator from "trend" indicators!!! If it exists of course!

Hello!

Can you please tell me how to write the condition: "If optimisation is running in the tester"?

Nikolay Gaylis:

Hello!

Can you please tell me how to write the condition: "If optimisation is running in the tester"?

if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION)==MQL_OPTIMIZATION)
{

}

Sergey Gritsay:

if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION)==MQL_OPTIMIZATION)
{

}

you can do that.

if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION)==true)
{

}

thank you

Renat Akhtyamov:

You can also do this.

if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION)==true)
{

}

Or you could do it this way ))))

if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_OPTIMIZATION))
{

}

Can you tell me if it is possible to start debugging an EA in MetaEditor MT4 on historical data (MetaEditor > Debugging > Start on historical data), or is this only an MT5 feature ?

Greetings all! Can you please advise me, is it necessary to register error handling functions in an EA? And what will happen if I don't add these functions? I read somewhere that they should be implemented. I have a big number of recently created EAs without such errors, and they work perfectly well on the test and demo.
Reason: