Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1084

What's the point of that? Maybe there are other crutches... such as applying a template with an indicator already attached.

AlexeyVik:
What's the point of that? Maybe there are other crutches... For example to apply a template with already attached indicator.
I need the indicator to be run on a hotkey, without intermediate menu, because it will be run from it all the time, I dunno, the template can not be put on the hotkey, and it will throw off the other objects probably?

Somewhere on the mql4 forum there are examples of working with the API. Maybe there is something there, but I don't remember. For example there is how to close terminal, change symbol and period (there were no standard functions back then), press/press "auto-trade" button...

hahaha... I just switched from another forum and didn't realize I was talking about mql4 forum while on the same mql4 forum...

Good afternoon all! I can't figure it out myself, and I can't find it on the forum (I remember it was somewhere), how to open an opposite position immediately after the previous one is closed (but not before!). Please help, a piece of code or a link. Thanks.

If I need to delete e.g. two pending orders, how should I do it? OrderDelete (0); OrderDelete(1); it gives an error.

(1(

wishmast OrderDelete(0); OrderDelete(1); gives an error. if choosing which ticket to backspace with OrderSelect

The first parameter of the OrderDelete() function is a unique (ten-digit and therefore much larger than 0 and 1) order number that the broker assigned to this order. After OrderSelect() this number can be obtained using the OrderTicket() function and back it in the OrderDelete() function. You can avoid syntax errors by typing the message text in Word and copying it here using the clipboard. Or you can enable the spell checker in your browser.

Good afternoon.

In the indicator window, I only see digits with 4 digits behind the note. How do I make 5 digits?

abeiks:
Afternoon.

In the indicator window, I only see digits with 4 digits behind the note. How do I make 5 digits?

IndicatorDigits(_Digits); - for number of digits as in quotes, another number in brackets - for arbitrary number of digits after the decimal point.

Hello, could you please tell me how to make timestart not static, but dynamic like this D'(timest) 07:00' ?
timets = TimeToString(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE);
timestart = D'2016.01.05 07:00';

evillive:
IndicatorDigits(_Digits); - for number of digits as in quotes, the other number in brackets is for arbitrary number of digits after the decimal point.

Thank you.

Reason: