Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1034

taramz5:

Dear mql4/5 programmers !

I am a beginner who learned the basics of the programming language and developed an EA for my diploma!

I have a chapter in my diploma called "Economics".

If I was to develop a program for a company - everything is clear with the economic part.

But how to be in my case? What can I take into account and which paths to follow!

Thank you very much!!!!

The road is travelled by those who walk (c)

Working in the market involves risks. So your diploma, too! As a business that does not guarantee income, it cannot exist. Logic!

taramz5:

Dear mql4/5 programmers !

I am a beginner who learned the basics of the programming language and developed an EA for my diploma!

I have a chapter in my diploma called "Economics".

If I was to develop a program for a company - everything is clear with the economic part.

But how to be in my case? What can I take into account and which paths to follow!

Thank you very much!!!!

The road is travelled by those who walk (c)

In economics, think about risk management, money management rules, diversification methods, i.e., describe the minimum conditions under which you can use the EA and what the risks are, then, starting from these conditions, describe the conditions under which the risks are much lower, as well as the conditions, on reaching which you should start upgrading this EA. In terms of costs, this is the time spent on creating EA, up to the moment of its use, the money spent during the development, if something was bought for a fee, the funds consumed in the process of working ie VPS rent or banal - the consumption of electricity.

SunnYtheDreamer:
Order volume = Account balance * Risk * _Point / (Stop order in pips * Pip value)

Risk = amount of percentage of deposit, how much will be assigned.

If from funds, replace AccountBalance() with AccountEquity()

It is better to use this formula

Lots = AccountFreeMargin() *Risk/100/MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)/MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSTEP)

Then you will not lose your deposit

evbut:

It is better to use this formula

Lots = AccountFreeMargin() *Risk/100/MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)/MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSTEP)

Then you don't lose deposit

Please describe how the given formula should work since it gives 4.4 lots at 1% risk, while a stop loss of 88 pips would require at least 3520 cents.

YOUR NONSENSE AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM OLD AGE AND DEATH! LET'S NOT BE SHY! LET'S SAY IT! THAT EVERYONE WILL DIE! IF WE DON'T SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

A SOCIETY OF TRASH CLOWNS WHO WILL DIE OF OLD AGE

A SOCIETY OF TRASH CLOWNS WHO WILL DIE OF OLD AGE
♪ AND WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMORTALITY AND FIGURING OUT PROTEINS ♪

♪ WE'RE TELLING THEM ♪

SunnYtheDreamer:
Describe how the proposed formula should work, because with 1000 cents in your account and no open positions, it sets a position at 1% risk - 4.4 lots, and with a stop of 88 pips it would require at least 3520 cents.
This formula is for working without stops

c696628:

Which plantations do you buy your cigarettes from?

Hi all!!!! I have a question for the professionals. Sometimes the same happens, the terminal ticks, ticks, and then bang and the indicator starts showing some nonsense. What can it be? Where to look and how to fix it? thanks!!!!

nikelodeon:
Hi all!!!! I have a question for the professionals. Sometimes it happens, the terminal ticks, ticks, and then bang and the indicator starts showing some nonsense. What can it be? Where to look and how to fix it? Thanks!!!!
Ask here.

SunnYtheDreamer:
In the economic part, divide the risk management, money management rules, diversification methods, i.e., describe the minimum conditions under which it is possible to use the EA and what the risks are, starting from these conditions, describe the conditions under which the risks will be much lower, as well as the conditions upon the achievement of which you should start upgrading this EA. In terms of costs, then, is the time spent creating the EA, right up to the point of beginning its use, the money spent during the development, if something was bought for a fee, funds consumed in the process of working ie rental VPS or banal - the consumption of electricity the computer on which the owl stands + cost of the Internet, and start-up capital.
Thank you! That's exactly the answer I wanted to hear! You showed me in which direction to go!
Reason: