Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1000

hello all! how to write the code "difference between the opening and closing of the previous bar"

Good afternoon everyone!

There is one indicator, T3MA-ALARM, which draws indicator arrows after the candle closes.

So the question is how to make at the time of drawing these indicator arrows appeared audible signal with the message ALARM.

I was not able to add it to the condition, it shows many identical messages per second when MT4 is enabled. As far as I understood it, I should add condition on the closing of the candle.

Please help me to make a signal. Or suggest how to do it.

Sorry again, maybe similar threads have already been posted.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Files:

Can you please tell me how to get rid of the inconvenience of shifting down the balance and funds line when adding open positions on the MT4 terminal. I constantly have to move it up manually to review trade results. Thank you.

yosuf:
Can you please tell me how to get rid of the inconvenience of shifting down the balance and funds line when adding open positions on the MT4 terminal. I constantly have to move it up manually to review trade results. Thank you.
And you double click on or near the "Trade" tab...

Sorry, I'm actually from the VB world. There, besides a breakpoint ("in the code field", with a mouse), you can also write a Stop statement and the code will stop at it.

In MQL4, can the code be stopped "programmatically" or only with a "breakpoint"?

I was hoping that Alert() would stop the program (like MsgBox in VB) ... But no!

AlexeyVik:
And you double-click on or near the "Trade" tab...
Doesn't work

yosuf:
It doesn't work

This is what should happen.

AlexeyVik:

This is what it should turn out to be.

Well, then the dynamics and status of the last open positions will not be visible. I meant that when a new position is opened and the balance and funds row is shifted down, it will somehow automatically return to the top in the visible area.

yosuf:
Well, then the dynamics and status of the most recently opened positions will not be visible. I meant that when a new position is opened and the balance and funds row is shifted down, it will somehow automatically return to the top of the visible area.
You can do that. Either *** to pull up there or *** from there...:)))))

Hi, what should be removed or added to the indicator to give signals only on the opening of a new bar, and not on the forming?
Reason: