Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 497

Alexandr24:

why int ? ObjectGet should be of type double according to the handbook , and in the iBarShift function b should be of type datetime
   datetime b=ObjectGet("b",OBJPROP_TIME1);
   int shiftb=iBarShift(NULL,0,b);

or like this:

int shiftb=iBarShift(NULL,0,ObjectGet("b",OBJPROP_TIME1));

FAQ:
Previous series has been sent to the archive.

Hello. I have a question how to write a function that would count bars

and display them in a message for an indexer e.g. a bar appeared

Alert bar 1 but only so that this message was on the fact of the appearance of the bar and not

on every tick. Thanks in advance!!!

Kot103:

Hello! I have a question, how do I write a function that counts bars

and display them in a message tothe indicator, for example, a bar appeared

Alert bar 1, but only so that thismessage is when the bar appears and not

On every tick. Thanks in advance!!!

Did you have any schooling at all?

borilunad:

Did you ever go to school?
No, I didn't. I have three colleges, and that's all. Let's talk about education.

Kot103:
No, I did not! I have three colleges, and that's it, let's talk about education!

And you're all sick of it - where do you come from... non-Russians... Chukchi...

zoritch:

and it's already getting on everyone's nerves - where are you coming from... non-Russian speaking... Chukchi...
Jen. It's a new trend. The OEgEorisation of the country. School kids, instead of studying (like in fifth grade), puffing up their cheeks and making themselves out to be "cool" traders - "like, check out how cool I am". But they haven't learned how to write, or they don't think they need to, because the guys will figure it out.

Kot103:
No, I did not! I have three colleges and that's it, let's talk about education, you'd better get to the point!

In this case you simply do not want to communicate! It is abnormal to be illiterate in the 21st century! You are not from Africa?

Wow, no knowledge and into programming! Nonsense!

artmedia70:
Jen. It's a new trend. The OEgEorisation of the country. School kids, instead of studying (like in fifth grade), farting around and making themselves look like "cool" traders - "check out what a cool dude I am". But they haven't learned how to write, or they don't think they need to, because the guys will understand.

I get the impression that this is not a generation of janitors and watchmen, but of managers and merchandisers...

My Veronica can't pronounce the "r" very well, but she sings McCartney in the same way... and what are these morons good for...?

zoritch:

And it's getting on everybody's nerves - where do you come from... non-Russian speaking people... Chukchi...

You yourself are a Chukcha, it's just that at school I never liked the Russian language, and what I don't like I don't do I understand.

I should be ashamed of my grammar and all that, but I don't understand why I have to write the way someone comes up with

I'm talking about the Russian language, not the way I want or why I have to pay the government for the land

on which my house stands.

r772ra:
This is the closing price of the week, and don't make it up, read the documentation carefully !

I appreciate very much your desire to teach me theoretically. But if you can show me in which place and instead of which expression ( iClose(SymbolName[j],PERIOD_W1,1); can it be here ? If I change -0- by -PERIOD_W1-, do you think the indicator will start to see the weekly bar close on a smaller timeframe?
Reason: