Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 957

Why can't I do this?

for(int h=0; h<=10;h++){
      for(int d=10; d<=20;d++){

min_array[h]=d;

} }
How to implement such a code ?

itum:

Why can't you do that?

How to implement this code ?

Why not, you can. The array elements will store the last value of d, which is 20. It just doesn't make sense to have an internal array.

But there can be complex calculations, too.

Vinin:

Why not, you can. The array elements will store the last value of d, which is 20. There is simply no point in having an internal array.

But there can be complex calculations, too.

Exactly and the last value is stored... How to implement storing values one at a time?

itum:
Exactly and the last value is stored... how do you implement storing the values one by one?
What are your objectives?

Is there any way to get the test end date at the start of the test (during EA initialisation)?

abeiks:

no errors ?!

...Point );

int ticket=OrderSend(.

Openprice and TP will bewrong.

Thanks for the "int ticket"!

tuner:
Is there any way to get the test end date at the start of the test (during EA initialisation)?
Alternatively, you can set it manually in external variables.

Hi. Just started to learn the language as a question arose: how to make several oscillators in one window have one zero and still scale?

I found one example for MACD https://forum.mql4.com/ru/5386/page2 with one extra buffer, but in it there is no possibility to change MA type as in the indicator I am using.

Maybe there is a function which would fix zero in the middle of the window when called? If I had it, it would be possible to call it in any indicator.

P.S. I can only program by " Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V. :)

Hi all.... I need indicator that counts a specific number of days, I use this code, it counts everything correctly, but when you change the bar does not happen, or rather the new bar is not combined until I compile the file.

Please tell me how to write a ticking like clock?

double ldt_BeginDay = iTime (NULL, PERIOD_D1,30); 
double limit1 = iBarShift (NULL, 0, ldt_BeginDay);

if(counted_bars<1) limit=limit1-1;
   else limit=limit1-counted_bars;

Thank you all coped.....
Reason: