[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 68

Can you tell me how to determine the beginning of a period?

Specifically I need the first bar of the day.

Thank you!

Please advise how to describe this condition in MQL4:

If there were 4 orders (Buy or Sell) in a row in the history, do not open the 5th order of the same type.

Is it possible to do that?

luka >> :

Can you tell me how to determine the beginning of a period?

Specifically I need the first bar of the day.

Thank you!

That's it, I've already figured it out myself! If anyone needs it -

datetime some_time=D'8:00:00';

int shift=iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_M5,some_time, true);

Alert("Номер бара, открывающего день - ",TimeToStr(some_time),shift);

KoZaNOStra >> :

cci_0=iRSI(NULL,0, PerCCI,0,0); // Current bar
cci_1=iRSI(NULL,0, PerCCI,0,1); // Current bar plus 1

Started to test CCI ..... well, nothing happens, does not sell or buy, no errors in the log, at the end of the test opens curve chart, but it is not CCI, but RSI 70-30 with period 14..... Maybe one of the experienced writers will understand and tell me why this is so and how to fix it.

Instead of iRSI it should be iCCI.

MikeZTN >> :

Gentlemen, can you tell me if I use several different time charts of the same trading instrument in the terminal?

How is traffic consumed by the program? Does it consume the traffic of the minimum timeframe, or the traffic of all timeframes?

All timeframes are downloaded.

pepsi >> :

Hello all. A question, perhaps a little off-topic, but from a dummy. Who might be able to help...

A few months ago I opened a demo account in MT4 at Al Pari, password is pro... ... lost it... But it was naturally saved and always entered by default. May be, who knows where to find it?

Only in MT's internal mail. Email with the subject line "Congratulations on your demo account registration!

I wrote my own indicator and an EA that uses it. The EA works very slowly. Constantly reloads the indicator. In the testing log every second it writes "MyIndicator,H4: started". At the end of the test a huge number of messages "MyIndicator,H4: stopped" in a row. How can this be fixed?

leo_lavina писал(а) >>
i wrote, i traded in the tester, but i do not want to do deals on the demo or real, and generally no signals, although they should be there(((

I have the same problem, it's a shame that the tester seems to work fine, but I'm a beginner too... >> let's do some digging and let's share the info :)

AndreyK >> :
Wrote my own indicator and an EA using it. Expert Advisor works very slowly. It constantly reloads the indicator. In the testing log it says "MyIndicator,H4: started" every second. At the end of the test a huge number of messages "MyIndicator,H4: stopped" in a row. How do I fix it?

Do not call the indicator with different parameters and from different characters/periods.

Each one is loaded as a separate copy.

Thank you. It's all sorted.
Reason: