Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 888

tara:
And I would also like to know where does breake come from?

And break from while(true). At first it was without loop, then I took it from some example - it helped.

And I have some problems with brackets - at the same time I corrected them for OrderSend, and now not only it doesn't close, but it doesn't open poses either. I'll try to figure it out, although I'm constantly comparing with different examples and can't find any reason.

i can't change the indicator, i can't change the indicator's value, but it does not show on the chart.
2015.04.14 11:30:09.203 robot1 GBPJPY,M1: Alert: bid :175.18, MA: 176.0835714285712

So I decided it would be a long time to wait for an answer, so I calculated the average in the program.

datetime timeLastBar;

double MA;

void countMA(int minute)
  {
     if(TimeMinute(iTime(symbol,PERIOD_M5,0))== TimeMinute(timeLastBar))
         return;

timeLastBar = iTime(symbol,PERIOD_M5,0);

MA = 0;
     int i;
     for ( i = 0; i< minute; i++)
     {
          if (iClose(symbol,PERIOD_M5,0)== -1){
               i--;
               break;
          }     
          MA += iClose(symbol,PERIOD_M5,0);
     }
     MA = MA/i;     
  }

Hi. I am opening M1 chart (1999-2011), and I am using PeriodConverter, and the output is .hst, starting from 2011.05.16 only (takes exactly two months). Where does it take the rest? Does it work at all? Thank you.

wenny:
Hi. I am opening M1 chart (1999-2011), and I am using PeriodConverter, and the output is .hst, starting from 2011.05.16 only (takes exactly two months). Where does it take the rest? Does it work at all? Thank you.
It works, it exports to the entire history. True, I only have M1 from early 2010, but the converter works. Where do you get M1 from 1999?

evillive:
Working, exports to the whole story.

What about me in that case?

Version 4.00, Build 765 of 12 December 2014

evillive:
Where do you get the M1 from 1999?
Google. But if you help, I can speed up the search process dramatically.

wenny:

What about me in that case?

Version 4.00, Build 765 of 12 December 2014

From google. But if you help, I can speed up the search process dramatically.

So it's 788 build, isn't it time to upgrade? As for the converter, I use this one, haven't looked for any differences from the old one, maybe there is...

Files:

tuner:

A bug?

2015.04.13 20:51:10.710 indi AUDJPY,H1: Requested indicator subframe: -1

AlexeyVik:

No, not a bug.

Service Desk confirmed the bug, said they would fix it

evillive:

Well, it's 788 build, isn't it time to upgrade? As for the converter, I use this one, didn't look for any differences from the old one, maybe there is...

I'd be glad to, but the installer has been shoehorned in through the anal hole for some time now (and with just uploading the distribution to the public - along with the installer - the wise developers preferred not to bother). Because of that some users, including myself, for some unknown reason are doomed to eternally see "Loading files [spinning circle]", until they kill the installer through a task manager. I'd be very grateful if you could upload your build somewhere.

Good day! Please help!

The OrderSend function stubbornly generates error 130.

The challenge: Depending on the order type, set stop-loss and take-profit using BollingerBands lines - top, bottom and middle.

I searched documentation, studied forum, nothing helped! Ahead of all obvious answers, here is what I am trying to tell you:

1. BollingerBands lines are set correctly, checked 100500 times,

2. NormalizeDouble did not help,

3. Multiplying by 10 - didn't help,

BUT! If I set them manually at the same BB levels (i.e. Bid+100*Point) - everything works fine. I.e. for some reason it does not perceive BB lines.

4. I tried to calculate a delta between bar opening and BB lines, and then to add / subtract it to OrderSend (so that there would be no BB lines) - did not help!

What to do - I do not know! Help please!

Reason: